What your White ******* Does At College

you really think this is happening in colleges??

It certainly HAPPENED in mine!!! I've heard very similar things from other whitebois who've been in college in recent years! It's also happening in my cousins highschool right now... he lost his virginity last week to a BLACK senior, was absent from school ALL Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday giving it up to a young BLACK MAN that fucked his sister last year!

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday probably looked like this for my cute little whiteboi cousin...

It certainly HAPPENED in mine!!! I've heard very similar things from other whitebois who've been in college in recent years! It's also happening in my cousins highschool right now... he lost his virginity last week to a BLACK senior, was absent from school ALL Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday giving it up to a young BLACK MAN that fucked his sister last year!

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday probably looked like this for my cute little whiteboi cousin...

Oh God
that is so hot

Oh God
that is so hot

IT'S PROGRESS...

5(m=eqw4mgaaaa).jpg.cf.jpg

There's NO STOPPING it!!!

bbc-bangs-twink-unmerciful-8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg.cf.jpg
9b4675f1931bed9ef65d80b81f8cbfd6.21.jpg.cf.jpg
shame85-povwi-072322.jpg.cf.jpg

4f231564b05d43921bc95dc951dff42d.mp4-preview-15.jpg.cf.jpg

It's the sign of the times! The time for whitebois living as "males" on this Earth... is quickly coming to a close! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, submission to BLACK COCK is already underway.

The fact is ALL white ass belongs to BLACK MEN!!!

cute-white-twink-gets-a-humiliating-fuck-05.jpg.cf.jpg

The younger generation of whitebois are more accepting of this... and their future! Feminine roles come naturally to us...

IT'S PROGRESS...

View attachment 3154088

View attachment 3154096
View attachment 3154142
View attachment 3154143

View attachment 3154144

It's the sign of the times! The time for whitebois living as "males" on this Earth... is quickly coming to a close! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, submission to BLACK COCK is already underway.

View attachment 3154149

The younger generation of whitebois are more accepting of this... and their future! Feminine roles come naturally to us...
HOLY FUCK.....3some.....

College dorms we're a place where whitebois play videogames, and white girls get BLACKED by BLACK athletes!!! It was everywhere, and inescapable, and then I found out from my whiteboi roommate that another whiteboi that we both knew... who I thought was "normal/straight" was actually getting BLACKED RAW regularly, by a BLACK football player he was tutoring! I was so shocked, but also very curious about it, since it reminded me of what happened to my little whiteboi friend from sixth grade, but this was college, I couldn't believe that this was still happening to whitebois, I wanted to know more... so I approached him, and asked him about it, and he confirmed that it was true! He was sucking BLACK COCK, and getting his lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW by the BLACK football player, and sometimes other BLACK athletes, thugs, and/or other BLACK guys that were his freinds!

I told him that I thought he was straight, and he said that he WAS, but this BLACK guy... just took him, and got his hands on his lilly white flesh, and made a woman out of him! He told me that he tried telling him that he wasn't gay, but he was told that he was WHITE, and he's... "going to take this BLACK dick," and... he DID, despite his best efforts to resist! After that, BLACK guys would just show up, and he was getting BLACKED daily! He told me that he couldn't make it stop if he wanted to, and was confused, but was enjoying it so much at the same time! He said, "We're just like a slightly different type of girl to them!"

Then he told me that a LOT of other whitebois at our school were getting BLACKED on the down-low!!! He gave me some names, and I tracked them down to talk to them, like I was doing a project! To my continued shock... It was TRUE, and I couldn't believe how many whitebois it was happening to, or how EASY it was for them to do it to us!

I had a number of BLACK MEN in college, who knew that I was asking whitebois who were getting BLACKED a lot of questions. I don't even know how they found out that I was doing it, but soon lots of BLACK guys started approaching me... MANY times to "train me," I knew that I should just let them FUCK, but I was still very much in denial then, and refused! I was so stupid and so stubborn for SO LONG!!! If any of them would have gotten to me in a private setting, I would have been sucking BLACK COCK, and getting my lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW just like ALL the other whitebois!!! I am truly ashamed of squandering those opportunities!!!

is there a "stories" section for fictional *******? i mean, great for that section but this is fake *******. just call it what it is and stop trying to pass it off as real.

Even my sweet little cousin is going to be required to take on multiple BLACK MEN sexually next week... In fact, it will probably look like this... this same time tomorrow...

View attachment 3154189

How my cousin's week has been going...

812bcdd305673170164deec589da15c31512626540-768-432-558-h264.mp4-4.jpg.cf.jpg

No that's not him... he's... or rather "she's" not quite old enough to post his pictures, but this is pretty much the story.

IT'S PROGRESS...

View attachment 3154088

View attachment 3154096So lucky to go to school in such wonderful times
View attachment 3154142
View attachment 3154143

View attachment 3154144

View attachment 3154149

IT'S PROGRESS...

View attachment 3154088

View attachment 3154096
View attachment 3154142
View attachment 3154143

View attachment 3154144

View attachment 3154149

what i'd do for that to be me :love:

Oh it definitely CAN BE... once this virus thing dies down... you NEED to get out there more!!! Once I committed myself to getting BLACKED... it happened FAST!!! It really... REALLY is NOT that hard!!! BLACK MEN love lilly white feminine flesh!!! Especially, when you're submissive!!!
after all of this virus stuff i hope to get back onto grindr for my town.. though when i was on it before it was rather scarce of black men :(

Back