What type of black men do you prefer to play with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sugardaddyjr, Dec 21, 2011.

1. sugardaddyjr

sugardaddyjr Member

Question for the white ladies and the white husbands, and I am sure you have been asked these before:
    Do you prefer a skinny man (Chris Rock size), a chubby man (Ice Cube size), the average size (Denzel size) or the muscular one (50 Cent size)?
    Do you prefer the gangsta look, the athlete look, the classy look or...?
    Do you prefer the smooth talker, the loudmouth or the reserved one...?
    Do you care about his smell?
    or does it really matter?

For me, I would prefer my lady to be with a black man who is taller than me, has an average or a ripped body, and he knows how to talk to my lady. He must smell good. I don't care much about the look as long as he doesn't look like Urkel or a homeless bum, but mouth and teeth must be clean and healthy. I always say to that we are looking for a quality lover not a quality loser.

2. nicoleslut

nicoleslut Member

i prefer the muscular type with a gangsta attitude ... but ideally dressed as a smart businessman

3. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

well you would love me baby intelligent and a educated hustler that put it down in the bedroom perfect combanation wouldnt you agree?

4. nicoleslut

nicoleslut Member

yes Sir are You looking for a white slut to own and abuse ?

blackmeat likes this.
  5. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

why yes i am and i decided it was you i want to use own abuse and empty all my manly fluids in and on you ready?

6. nicoleslut

nicoleslut Member

yes Sir my three holes are available
    are U brutal ?

blackmeat likes this.
  7. Whtcplseekbbcwmass

Whtcplseekbbcwmass Active Member

50 cent type for me please

blackmeat likes this.
  8. CuckHubby415

CuckHubby415 Member

I like a man who's bigger than me, I'm 6 foot 250. My wife also likes men who are chubby rather than muscular. Definitly someone who is rough and can tell us what to do and how to do it. Id like to hear him talk to her.

9. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

no baby I'm not brutal. I am a savage black sex beast that will destroy your lil white holes and have you under the spell of my beauiful bbc. Willing to do all that I desire even sharing you with my bbc friends my lil white cum slut

10. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

And then tell you to go fix me something to eat while I go jump in the shower. Then come out the shower dripping wet and walk up behind you at the stove and slide my hand. Mmmmmmm

11. Whtcplseekbbcwmass

they are the best

12. Whtcplseekbbcwmass

oh my

blacklucifer likes this.
  13. nicoleslut

nicoleslut Member

no baby I'm not brutal. I am a savage black sex beast that will destroy your lil white holes and have you under the spell of my beauiful bbc. Willing to do all that I desire even sharing you with my bbc friends my lil white cum slut

yes Sir showing them that You own me

blacklucifer likes this.
  14. SaraSuxBlack

SaraSuxBlack Active Member

I like the shane diesel type. The huge pecs, massive arms, and thick cock!
    Yes please!

15. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

yes baby I do own you. Physically and mentally. I am the captor of your lust.

16. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

yes baby I do own you. Physically and mentally. I am the captor of your lust.

17. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

Seems like you have started one hell of a discussion. No matter what type us beautiful black men come in the love we get from our loyal white women will stand the test of time. Oh by the way I was smiling when I wrote this exposing my 32 pearly whites

18. nicoleslut

nicoleslut Member

i need a Master who will abuse me without pity

blackmeat likes this.
  19. 12inchBBC

12inchBBC Member

I swear you white gurls can smell the prison off me.. The day I got out after 5 years of being locked up ... my third time.., I went to the mall and within 15 minutes already had three young white teen gurls who all waned to gove me a welcome home present. They paid for the motel, got me some food and I showed them how a tru gangsta fucks

S & j and denise like this.
  20. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Amie loves the large dominating muscular men with very black skin and I like how that looks. The rough around the edges tough gangster look and attitude is also a turn on for both of us.

sugardaddyjr likes this.