What type of black men do you prefer to play with?

For me the deciding factor is the attitude he possesses. As one who is owned, I have been with all types of black men as my owner is into a variety of kinks.

But in reviewing my videos, it's clear who I click with ;)

Question for the white ladies and the white husbands, and I am sure you have been asked these before:
Do you prefer a skinny man (Chris Rock size), a chubby man (Ice Cube size), the average size (Denzel size) or the muscular one (50 Cent size)?
Do you prefer the gangsta look, the athlete look, the classy look or...?
Do you prefer the smooth talker, the loudmouth or the reserved one...?
Do you care about his smell?
or does it really matter?

For me, I would prefer my lady to be with a black man who is taller than me, has an average or a ripped body, and he knows how to talk to my lady. He must smell good. I don't care much about the look as long as he doesn't look like Urkel or a homeless bum, but mouth and teeth must be clean and healthy. I always say to that we are looking for a quality lover not a quality loser.

If you've had the opportunity to read our posts elsewhere on this site (Interracial Story Section) my wife's first, and only to this date, black lover was my old university friend, Edwin. Edwin epitomizes what we both think a black man must be if he's going to get into her pussy!! Edwin is 6 ft 4 inches tall, as handsome as any movie star, physical fit as any pro-football player could ever desire to be, a university graduate with an uncanny way around women ... that is he can make them melt without even trying ... very gentlemanly and a real tiger between my wife's legs! The bonus was that he has 12 inches (size does matter) and the ability to keep it up without even a seconds hesitation or relapse! The sight of that thing pounding my wife was just a BEAUTIFUL THING TO SEE! The fact that he could do it for hours on end was AWE INSPIRING!

If you're interested, that's a true picture of her pussy! I took it early in the morning after Edwin had her that first night! They both lasted well into dawn of the following morning! My wife was out on the patio when I came out, surprised I asked what she was doing? She replied; "It's still swollen some and sore from all that pounding Edwin gave it last night! It just needs some sun to make it feel better!" A short time later Edwin emerged onto the patio, without even acknowledging that we were there, got between my wife's legs, chewed her into another orgasm and then began to fuck her real good! He ended up giving her three or four more orgasms and blowing two more full loads of his hot cum in her! God! How she loved it!:dance:

Tall, muscular, bald is nice, well hung, great kisser and oral. big stamina as I like to cum a lot. Not camera shy.

Tall, muscular, bald is nice, well hung, great kisser and oral. big stamina as I like to cum a lot. Not camera shy.

Lets set something up. Except youll have to get used to my great looking hair, although I doubt itll be the head youll be focused on.

Back