What type of black men do you prefer to play with?

Question for the white ladies and the white husbands, and I am sure you have been asked these before:
Do you prefer a skinny man (Chris Rock size), a chubby man (Ice Cube size), the average size (Denzel size) or the muscular one (50 Cent size)?
Do you prefer the gangsta look, the athlete look, the classy look or...?
Do you prefer the smooth talker, the loudmouth or the reserved one...?
Do you care about his smell?
or does it really matter?

For me, I would prefer my lady to be with a black man who is taller than me, has an average or a ripped body, and he knows how to talk to my lady. He must smell good. I don't care much about the look as long as he doesn't look like Urkel or a homeless bum, but mouth and teeth must be clean and healthy. I always say to that we are looking for a quality lover not a quality loser.

I like a man who's bigger than me, I'm 6 foot 250. My wife also likes men who are chubby rather than muscular. Definitly someone who is rough and can tell us what to do and how to do it. Id like to hear him talk to her.

no baby I'm not *******. I am a savage black sex beast that will destroy your lil white holes and have you under the spell of my beauiful bbc. Willing to do all that I desire even sharing you with my bbc friends my lil white cum slut

yes Sir showing them that You own me

no baby I'm not *******. I am a savage black sex beast that will destroy your lil white holes and have you under the spell of my beauiful bbc. Willing to do all that I desire even sharing you with my bbc friends my lil white cum slut

yes baby I do own you. Physically and mentally. I am the captor of your lust.

yes baby I do own you. Physically and mentally. I am the captor of your lust.

Question for the white ladies and the white husbands, and I am sure you have been asked these before:
Do you prefer a skinny man (Chris Rock size), a chubby man (Ice Cube size), the average size (Denzel size) or the muscular one (50 Cent size)?
Do you prefer the gangsta look, the athlete look, the classy look or...?
Do you prefer the smooth talker, the loudmouth or the reserved one...?
Do you care about his smell?
or does it really matter?

For me, I would prefer my lady to be with a black man who is taller than me, has an average or a ripped body, and he knows how to talk to my lady. He must smell good. I don't care much about the look as long as he doesn't look like Urkel or a homeless bum, but mouth and teeth must be clean and healthy. I always say to that we are looking for a quality lover not a quality loser.
Seems like you have started one hell of a discussion. No matter what type us beautiful black men come in the love we get from our loyal white women will stand the test of time. Oh by the way I was smiling when I wrote this exposing my 32 pearly whites

I swear you white gurls can smell the prison off me.. The day I got out after 5 years of being locked up ... my third time.., I went to the mall and within 15 minutes already had three young white teen gurls who all waned to gove me a welcome home present. They paid for the motel, got me some food and I showed them how a tru gangsta fucks

Amie loves the large dominating muscular men with very black skin and I like how that looks. The rough around the edges tough gangster look and attitude is also a turn on for both of us.

Back