WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG HERE WITH THIS SITE?

I totally understand your complaints, they are quite valid.

However, as someone of your experience level (age) and at least two college degrees, something needs to be remembered.

Sexuality is a widely varied thing. Everyone is different. In much the same way one takes in the experience of a Gauguin, an Edward Hopper, or enjoy Vivaldi, Chopin, or Waylon and the boys, all are different and all bring pleasure to some, pain to others.

I will tell you right away, if you expect to attend any given sexual based website and expect to find authentication and your desires exactly, forget it. It takes time and effort. my wife and I played for some time, never finding the perfect opportunity. The best you can do, is learn what others enjoy and use the internet as a venue to guide you to the resources to find your Nirvana.

You will, by necessary find lots of offensive items, but lots that will give you a sexual twinge. . Good luck.

Wow, you cite Gauguin, Vivaldi among others.

What site with intelligent life were you on the way to when you happened on this mess?

Well Said, I totally agree. Besides what I find very surprising is the Labelling of Black Bulls as GODS while any other Bulls being considered NOT EVEN CLOSE to them. I'm an Indian Bull for many years now and have enjoyed with couples but I sometimes find it very surprising to be rejected just because of my race/colour. Besides I know lot of cuckold hubbies who have good size/stamina but are into this lifestyle just because they love it. So it sounds like more of a Herd Mentality, which seems to be driving things here..!! Cheers

Well Said, I totally agree. Besides what I find very surprising is the Labelling of Black Bulls as GODS while any other Bulls being considered NOT EVEN CLOSE to them. I'm an Indian Bull for many years now and have enjoyed with couples but I sometimes find it very surprising to be rejected just because of my race/colour. Besides I know lot of cuckold hubbies who have good size/stamina but are into this lifestyle just because they love it. So it sounds like more of a Herd Mentality, which seems to be driving things here..!! Cheers

Jazz,

Sadly, there is a lot more fantasy associated with this subject than reality. Many of the guys Bobbi and I were with were nothing but a WASTE of time, and even after all of our effort to weed out the losers, we still managed to get a one pump chump, too often.

That is not to say we never had some good one night stands. We did. We found a few great guys, but the number of black men that actually understand the cuckold/hotwife dynamic are probably less than 1%, while the number that don't give a damn are closer to 80%. Consider too, how often you can find a successful ongoing relationship with a guy. ITS RARE. . . Most want to dip their wicks, and go. . . We were usually happy if a guy stayed later in the night and had a successful round II. (most didn't)

Not to mention, the idea that most cucks have small dicks and can't satisfy their wife is BS. Most of the time, the wife engages in cuckoldry specifically to MAKE THE HUSBAND happy. Not because they want Black dick. For us, it started as a fantasy of Bobbi's. . . we found a good lover and he made the first time good, but not great. My cock is about 7" and I have never had a problem getting it up or getting her off. For me it was always about the cuckold fantasy. . . For Bobbi it was tangential.

I loved to watch her with a "forbidden" lover, and becasue of reading years of Penthouse forum and variations, I get off with the domination thing as well. The two buttressed togather well.

Jazz,

Sadly, there is a lot more fantasy associated with this subject than reality. Many of the guys Bobbi and I were with were nothing but a WASTE of time, and even after all of our effort to weed out the losers, we still managed to get a one pump chump, too often.

That is not to say we never had some good one night stands. We did. We found a few great guys, but the number of black men that actually understand the cuckold/hotwife dynamic are probably less than 1%, while the number that don't give a damn are closer to 80%. Consider too, how often you can find a successful ongoing relationship with a guy. ITS RARE. . . Most want to dip their wicks, and go. . . We were usually happy if a guy stayed later in the night and had a successful round II. (most didn't)

Not to mention, the idea that most cucks have small dicks and can't satisfy their wife is BS. Most of the time, the wife engages in cuckoldry specifically to MAKE THE HUSBAND happy. Not because they want Black dick. For us, it started as a fantasy of Bobbi's. . . we found a good lover and he made the first time good, but not great. My cock is about 7" and I have never had a problem getting it up or getting her off. For me it was always about the cuckold fantasy. . . For Bobbi it was tangential.

I loved to watch her with a "forbidden" lover, and becasue of reading years of Penthouse forum and variations, I get off with the domination thing as well. The two buttressed togather well.
Sure mate, I completely understand. It's good to know how others think/feel as well. Thanks for sharing thoughts and experience. Cheers

Yes indeed because I am looking for a white couple for a MFM hookup or a single white woman to hookup with. if they are a cuck couple that is ok as long as he watches only.
That is cool . My issue is people dont see that it is black men Hypermasculinity is getting him killed . So the keeping the myth that all black men are stronger ,faster bigger and sex gods is not always true . I see nothing wrong with promoting interacal sex that not the issue. It when you have to emasculate white men you cant get mad when see more racism and hate towards you . Why cant we just be all for interracial sex and coupes with out having to call eachother names and be hateful about it?

We were happy to find a site that provides an education into the world of black and white for the purpose of adult fun and sex. As a white married couple in our 50's, we discussed the prospects of venturing into other avenues to enhance our sex life. We have never done this before although it has been a fantasy and we play with black dildo's exclusively. Both of us have friends that are black and we didn't grow up thinking adversely about African American people. We are all God's creation and equals.

There are good and bad in all races and we make our decisions on whom we call friends. Neither one of us had dated an African American and we now find it appealing and intriguing from the many things we have heard. We discussed the color contrast, the stamina, the aggressiveness and the size of the African American male. Quite frankly, it makes us pretty horny and wanting to find out more.

With that said, we have read a lot of the posts on here and we are increasingly getting turned off. This site appears to be a forum for people to use for their own negative and combative purposes other than the intended reason of bringing black and white together for mutual enjoyment. It is very sad. All of the racist comments, the push to change the demographics of the world for superiority, the put down of the white male, which are often called "boi", the embarrassment and the humiliation of the husband and the white woman becoming owned or a slave. Have we gone backwards to the caveman era?

This is why we can't move forward. It is also disturbing that people are bringing their political views on here. Why? This is a meet and greet sex site. We don't care about your political views. If this is what this site is going to be used for then we have had enough. We thought it would be a great place to learn about the lifestyle and perhaps find that big black cock that would make our first experience a great introduction into the lifestyle and have many more years of enjoyment. At this rate, we would rather spend our time doing other things.

Sorry but that is how we feel. Sad but true. People need to move forward and stop reliving the past. We are all equals and the world could be such a better place!
Yea... people get carried away on B.S. And then there are the fake accounts... smh...

There is a minority of sober minded people here who simply enjoy having sex with people of different backgrounds.
I'm one of them. Looks and sounds like you are as well... unfortunately we just have to sift through the B.S.
Good luck...

That is cool . My issue is people dont see that it is black men Hypermasculinity is getting him killed . So the keeping the myth that all black men are stronger ,faster bigger and sex gods is not always true . I see nothing wrong with promoting interacal sex that not the issue. It when you have to emasculate white men you cant get mad when see more racism and hate towards you . Why cant we just be all for interracial sex and coupes with out having to call eachother names and be hateful about it?

"Black men's hyper masculinity is getting them killed" ? No aggressive tactics used by law enforcement is getting them killed! You then say "its a myth that all black men are stronger, faster, bigger and sex gods". You sound very confused. Its not black men emasculating white men on this site or anywhere else for that matter. Its white men emasculating themselves .so if you're going to be mad at anyone it should be yourselves not the black man! Look around you, you're surrounded by effeminate whitebois dying to get turnt out by black men!
Its white mans ignorance and misplaced anger that's been directed at black men that's killing them!

"you cant get mad when you see more racism and hate towards you", seriously? Get the F**k outta here with that bs!

Last edited:
Think why people join this site, and that they get verified. They are in a group that seeks to put black men and white women together sexually, and that the action of black men having sex with white women should be appreciated, not attacked.

Having said that, their are people on here who appear to have a twisted view of the role of white men in a relationship where the woman also has sex with a black man, or multiple black men. Choosing to relinquish power is a fine choice, but stating that white men are inferior to black men is clearly a bit of a stretch. Their is much more to life than just sex, and most women want to feel loved and cared for in some way once the act is over.

The added component of members, both male and female, black and white, seeking to get white women impregnated by black man can be a bit concerning by itself. The creation of another human should not be a fetish, nor should children be intentionally created where they will not have any idea who their ******* is. Too much of that happens already, and while getting your wife of girlfriend pregnant by a black man may be quite appealin, it should be looked at far more carefully.

Finally, one must take everything on a web forum with a huge grain of salt. Most people here are not who they claim to be. Most verified people are, but even at that a couple can have the female verify and then have her no longer wish to be part of a lifestyle or even have left the relationship. When we engage in conversation with another member, we really ought to consider if what they are saying is reasonable, or if they seem to have some issue that is causing them to take a certain stance. Mental health issues are real, and their are likely some members on here who wish to be humiliated because of severe mental health problems.

Having said all of that, its still a nice place, and I think the moderation staff does their best to run the line between having open discussions happen while removing certain discussions as being a violation of the site rules.

Toxic masculinity and its deadly grip on the black community

By
TheGrio
-
April 19, 2017

(Photo: Facebook)

On April 18, a nationwide manhunt came to an end as Steve Stephens, suspected of the Facebook Live ******* of 74-year-old Robert Godwin on Easter Sunday, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
According the Stephens, the rejection of love from his ex-girlfriend, Joy Lane, led to his presumably emotional breakdown and decision to take another’s life. This story unfortunately speaks to a much larger epidemic in the black community that occurs when the male ego is challenged and masculinity crosses that dangerous line into becoming toxic.

Last week, Ebony editor Britni Danielle catalogued a series of tweets and a follow-up story about women who had been killed at the hands of black men due to domestic violence. The effort was to bring awareness to an epidemic that has been happening in the black community for some time and yet rarely discussed in any meaningful way. Her tweets were met with much praise but also backlash as some chose to victim blame the women and reduce the accountability of the black men who committed these crimes. Their defense was rooted in a desire to protect the long-damaged image and perception of African-American men.
This isn’t the first time an awareness campaign has attempted to discuss the challenges and dangers black women face regarding their safety around black men.space“> Three years earlier, Danielle profiled activist and journalist Feminista Jones’ anti-street harassment campaign #YouOkSis, which often times has led to injury and even death at the hands of black men when their advances are rejected.
“The bottom line is that a lot of the ways in which men have been taught to approach women has been problematic,” Jones said. “Men are taught to believe that women are perpetually accessible to them, and it’s hard to take no for an answer.”
Her campaign ****** many men to open their eyes and even directly challenge the masculinity of others.
This event prompted scholar, activist and avid Twitter user Anthony J. Williams to start the #MasculinitySoFragile hashtag. In speaking about the hashtag, Williams said “it came from pure frustration and a sense of helplessness.”
“Following Feminista Jones on Twitter was like some awakening for me. Seeing how she was personally treated as a black woman and listening to the individual stories she brought to Twitter as a social worker helped me realize my complicity in toxic masculinities,” he added. “It’s now 2017 and her individual efforts, the organizing of black women, and my hashtag have changed the conversation but haven’t stopped men — including black men — from assaulting, stalking and killing black women because we somehow feel entitled to them.”
He often wonders how we can work toward a solution to this ever-growing epidemic.

Toxic masculinity, however, is not only assumed by the heterosexual man. Masculinity within the LGBTQ community shows up in many ways as to create power dynamics within the lines of sex and gender. ‘Masc’ and ‘fem’ are often directly linked to sexual positions and used to shame those in the less so-called dominant role. Gay men often shaming trans people shows just how far the divisions are even within a marginalized population.
Lesbians have also exhibited these characteristics when discussing ‘dom’ (dominant) and ‘butch’ in comparison to those who are considered fem. Masculinity is seen as the peak power dynamic in most communities; therefore, it’s quite natural that other populations or sub-communities would adopt such structural hierarchy, essentially creating a class and power system.

To gain more insight into toxic masculinity, I spoke with psychologist and TV personality Dr. Jeffrey Gardere, Ph.D., ABPP of Farley and Associates Advanced Crisis Management Firm. “Generally speaking, toxic masculinity is in all communities and comes from misogynistic views, anger and low self-esteem; where women become targets of hate. The same is true in the African-American society,” Gardere said.

“However, you need to add the wrinkle that in some cases, social inequality may add increased stress and threaten the male role expression, especially in individuals who may have pre-existing personality or other emotional challenges, resulting in anger-based views and behaviors such as toxic masculinity.”

This definition coincides with the depiction of toxic masculinity in media, which has also long stood as a form of art imitating life at its worst intersection. The first movie that comes to mind is the critically-acclaimed classic Carmen Jones, starring Harry Belafonte and Dorothy Dandridge. In the final act of the movie, Carmen, played by Dandridge, is asked to return to her lover Joe (Belafonte). When Carmen rejects this request, Joe strangles Carmen to death before being apprehended by police.

In What’s Love Got to Do with It, which depicted the life story of Ike and Tina Turner, Turner dealt with years of abuse from her husband, most often due to jealousy of her rising fame outside of his own. Ike Turner relied on the power dynamics of abuse to not only keep her fearful but keep others around them from stepping in to do anything about it.

When we look at the current trend of shows depicting how toxic masculinity usually ends in abuse or death, look no further than TV One’s Monday night lineup. The show Justice by Any Means depicts friends and families of loved ones hunting down those, mainly men, who have killed their loved ones, primarily women. Another show on the network, For My Man, explores women who are led to do heinous crimes under the power and control of the men they love. The show gives insight into how masculinity can transcend gender and can be used as a tool to manipulate and hurt others. Similarly, TV One’s For My Woman depicts men who, when challenged by their women, are driven to ******* “the other man” in tangled love triangles.
These type of shows exemplify how the media continues to profit on an issue that is destroying the black community. What happened this past weekend is the continuation of a deadly epidemic in the black community that we can no longer dismiss as “lone wolf” incidents. For many, the fear at the hands of black hetero men is much more prevalent than for any other race, particularly in the case of black trans women. If we are ever going grow as a community, we must start addressing these problems head on and not be afraid to check our egos at the door —because toxic masculinity is literally killing us.
George M. Johnson is a journalist and activist based in the Washington, D.C. area. He has written for EBONY.com, TheGrio, JET, Pride.com, Thebody.com, and The Huffington Post on topics of health, race, gender, sex, and education. Follow him on Twitter: @iamgmjohnson.

Why We Never Talk About Black-on-Black Crime: An Answer to White America’s Most Pressing Question

Michael Harriot

10/03/17 10:00am
Filed to: black on black crime
gbimzvzyddooab3pior9.jpg

iStock
You’ve heard it before. It is the most frequent response to any accusation of police *******. It is the repeated sleight of hand used to distract and drown out the voices of Black Lives Matter. It is an oft-used “alt-right” refrain and a sincere query from curious white questioners. It is the weapon of choice for the black practitioners of respectability politics and the favorite follow-up for people who frame their arguments with the preamble,

“Not all white people ... ”

Why don’t black people ever talk about black-on-black crime?

Instead of rejecting the entire notion as a method of deflection and privilege, we will attempt to formally dismiss the conversation forever by laying out the facts about why white America never hears us talk about black-on-black crime.

It’s not a thing.
According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites. While no life is inconsequential, the statistical evidence shows that—just as for blacks when it comes to black-on-black crime—whites are mostly victimized by other whites, with the vast majority of white murders committed by whites. This is because most victims of crime personally know their assailants. And while this is a truth across racial boundaries, no one ever talks about “white-on-white crime.”
Furthermore, the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ arrest data analysis tool shows that less than 1 percent of blacks overall (about 2 percent of black men) commit a violent crime in any given year. This means, factoring in interracial violent offenses, 99 percent of black men do not commit black-on-black crime.

It has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Imagine the head of Homeland Security walking up to the microphone to hold a press conference after a horrific terrorist attack, but when reporters start asking him about stopping terrorism and catching the culprits, he begins talking about texting and driving.

Sounds stupid, right?

But distracted driving kills more Americans each year than terrorism (and black-on-black crime), according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, so, according to the advocates of conversations about black-on-black crime, we should be discussing this first.

It is true that the vast majority of black murders are committed by black men, and we should do something to combat that statistic (we will get to that later, I promise), but that fact has nothing to do with state violence. When anyone interrupts a discussion about Black Lives Matter by bringing up black-on-black crime, it sounds as stupid as if a doctor addressed a cancerous brain tumor by asking about domestic violence, or if America’s highest-ranking government official addressed white supremacist Nazi-palooza by talking about the so-called alt-left and the “very fine” tiki-torch carriers.

No one would ever be that stupid.

We actually do talk about it ... all the time.
I
t is perfectly understandable why white America assumes that black people don’t talk about black-on-black crime. However, the reason they make this assumption dates to a quote found in recently uncovered papers from an unnamed woman archaeological and historical researchers refer to as

“Grandmama”:

“It ain’t none of their damn business.”

The reality is, in neighborhoods and cities across America, there are countless organizations, activists and movements dedicated to curbing violence in black communities. The number of “Stop the Violence” marches dwarfs the demonstrations against police *******. Unity rallies and peace picnics happen every day. Scared Straight programs for at-risk youths, gang counseling, neighborhood watches, intervention specialists, youth counselors, and too many other people and groups to name all lead the charge against crime and violence.

But those efforts don’t make the evening news because they aren’t as salacious as people blocking traffic and protesting; nor do they serve the preconceived white confirmation bias. Besides, there’s no way white people would know about this unless they stopped deflecting with trite questions and instead actually went into a minority neighborhood to selflessly join the effort to address the problems plaguing ...

OK, you can stop laughing now.

OK, let’s talk about black-on-black crime.

Both sociologists and criminologists agree that violent crime is a complex socioeconomic phenomenon. Generally speaking, research shows that poor people commit the most crime: According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, during the period from 2008 through 2012, “persons in poor households at or below the federal poverty level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000) ... The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks.”

Knowing this, the small difference in crime rates can easily be explained by income disparity. Maybe the question should be why are such a large percentage of black people poor?

As a matter of fact, if we are going to derail a conversation about black lives to talk about black-on-black crime, there are a few other questions we should answer first:

Why is the rate of violence actually higher among poor, urban whites? Why don’t we ever discuss the economic impact of redlining and segregation on rates of violence?

If we are going to discuss the number of black people killed by blacks, should we discuss the number of white people murdered, raped and assaulted by fellow whites? Will this conversation include a debate about how blacks are arrested, incarcerated and sentenced for longer periods than whites for committing the same crimes?

Are you willing to detour into a brief explanation of why schools with large percentages of blacks are underfunded even though they have the same tax base and incomes? Do you have time to talk about the wage gap? Unemployment disparities?

All of these factors contribute to crime rates. So if you want to have a conversation about black-on-black crime, you should be careful, because, like most conversations about race, it will end up back in the same place:

White supremacy.

*A previous version of this article said that most murders were committed by whites. The FBI statistic referred to by that claim is only true in homicides by a single victim and a single offender.
About the author
gdlhsths0iqnoj5ri4vz.jpg

Michael Harriot
World-renowned wypipologist. Getter and doer of "it." Never reneged, never will. Last real negus alive.
TwitterPosts

These posts are not a point to blame series. They are to show the ignorance of people who claim that one particular section are responsible for any single black man or womans death or crime. But are in fact due to a series of deep rooted problems. No persons death at the hand of another is condonable. Whether they are normal citizens or those of Law Enforcement. The authors of these articles say it best. So people keep your ignorance and biases. Because the facts don't back you up.

End of rant!

to the OP: First of all you need to understand several aspects:

Aspect 1 - 99 from 100 women here who bang black guys are doing it to please their husbands. The 1 left is just that titanic whore who would bang anything that moves, ad literam.

Aspect 2 - the obssession of these white guys to witness an interracial fuck is close to insane. Make no mistake, a normal guy will never ever want something like this, but the ones here are not normal guys. Hence their aggressivness towards reaching their goal to see their wife/gf/lover with a black cock.

Aspect 3 - As a woman, I can tell you that 99 from 100 orgasms seen in the movies here are faked. I had to watch more than 100 videos in like several hours and didnt find one genuine orgasm. Therefore, we can safely assume all this bbc=god thing is hysteria. More of it, I banged myself black guys in college, even had threesomes, but still can't say it was better than with indo guys or arabs or whites or etc.

Aspect 4 - Seriously, go at a doctor already.

Aspect 5 - For the poor women who are trying to please their husbands: Just divorce the impotents, you'll be much happier.

Aspect 1 - 99 from 100 women here who bang black guys are doing it to please their husbands. The 1 left is just that titanic whore who would bang anything that moves, ad literam.

Aspect 2 - the obssession of these white guys to witness an interracial fuck is close to insane. Make no mistake, a normal guy will never ever want something like this, but the ones here are not normal guys. Hence their aggressivness towards reaching their goal to see their wife/gf/lover with a black cock.

Aspect 3 - As a woman, I can tell you that 99 from 100 orgasms seen in the movies here are faked. I had to watch more than 100 videos in like several hours and didnt find one genuine orgasm. Therefore, we can safely assume all this bbc=god thing is hysteria. More of it, I banged myself black guys in college, even had threesomes, but still can't say it was better than with indo guys or arabs or whites or etc.

Aspect 5 - For the poor women who are trying to please their husbands: Just divorce the impotents, you'll be much happier.
Why are you so mad

We were happy to find a site that provides an education into the world of black and white for the purpose of adult fun and sex. As a white married couple in our 50's, we discussed the prospects of venturing into other avenues to enhance our sex life. We have never done this before although it has been a fantasy and we play with black dildo's exclusively. Both of us have friends that are black and we didn't grow up thinking adversely about African American people. We are all God's creation and equals.

There are good and bad in all races and we make our decisions on whom we call friends. Neither one of us had dated an African American and we now find it appealing and intriguing from the many things we have heard. We discussed the color contrast, the stamina, the aggressiveness and the size of the African American male. Quite frankly, it makes us pretty horny and wanting to find out more.

With that said, we have read a lot of the posts on here and we are increasingly getting turned off. This site appears to be a forum for people to use for their own negative and combative purposes other than the intended reason of bringing black and white together for mutual enjoyment. It is very sad. All of the racist comments, the push to change the demographics of the world for superiority, the put down of the white male, which are often called "boi", the embarrassment and the humiliation of the husband and the white woman becoming owned or a slave. Have we gone backwards to the caveman era?

This is why we can't move forward. It is also disturbing that people are bringing their political views on here. Why? This is a meet and greet sex site. We don't care about your political views. If this is what this site is going to be used for then we have had enough. We thought it would be a great place to learn about the lifestyle and perhaps find that big black cock that would make our first experience a great introduction into the lifestyle and have many more years of enjoyment. At this rate, we would rather spend our time doing other things.

Sorry but that is how we feel. Sad but true. People need to move forward and stop reliving the past. We are all equals and the world could be such a better place!
This is true. I understand how you feel

Honey you seriously need to either get off the crack pipe or get started on it... either way you are seriously an angry bitch.

Back