New couple from PA

PACouple570

Couple
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Hi everybody. We just wanted to introduce ourselves here. My name is Jason and my fiance Katie. We are from Pennsylvania around the Poconos area. She is 29 and I’m 28. We are fairly new to the swinger lifestyle. We are on multiple sites to meet new people and see which one’s have to offer and the type of people each site has. Clearly from the name it’s an interracial site lol which is the first site for us but we figured we’d explore. We both enjoy music preferably country and r&b. We like going to concerts, going on hikes and just having a good time anywhere we go. We enjoy going out with our friends and always look for a good party. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves here. Here is a better picture of us at a concert this past summer to give a better idea of who we are.

Hi everybody. We just wanted to introduce ourselves here. My name is Jason and my fiance Katie. We are from Pennsylvania around the Poconos area. She is 29 and I’m 28. We are fairly new to the swinger lifestyle. We are on multiple sites to meet new people and see which one’s have to offer and the type of people each site has. Clearly from the name it’s an interracial site lol which is the first site for us but we figured we’d explore. We both enjoy music preferably country and r&b. We like going to concerts, going on hikes and just having a good time anywhere we go. We enjoy going out with our friends and always look for a good party. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves here. Here is a better picture of us at a concert this past summer to give a better idea of who we are.
Welcome, very nice couple

She's very fuckable.

I’m in Scranton would love to meet you guys

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy all what this site has to offer.
I dont see any picture though.

Poconos isnt too far from maryland. I was out there a few years ago

Welcome from another PA couple, near Selinsgrove, we've been in a open swing lifestyle relationship for 4 years. We're not exclusively looking for black men, pretty open to all friends and fun. Feel free to shoot us a message sometime!

Hey how are you?

Back