What size is the perfect size?

Honestly for me a thick 7" cock is the perfect size. That size can pound me as hard and fast as it likes! Big bull balls slapping me doesn't hurt either!!

7-9" and thick is perfect for me. 7" can go as deep as he liked, but the closer to 9" he is the harder it is to take the last bit without it hurting but so far i've been able to manage. I've had 7 inches up to 9 inches and it was amazing. I've had smaller than 7" which was good and other guys that size who weren't so good, so it was more hit or miss. 7" and up and thick is the perfect size for me as long as the guy listens and does it how I like.

What size is the perfect size...I always love answering these threads on size...For me it is all about the connection you have and how you make each other feel sexually, 😈😈😈 Thickness is much more important to me than length, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ And my guy @TopCat has the perfect length and girth for me, so I am one happy lady!!! 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹β™ οΈ

What size is the perfect size...I always love answering these threads on size...For me it is all about the connection you have and how you make each other feel sexually, 😈😈😈 Thickness is much more important to me than length, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ And my guy @TopCat has the perfect length and girth for me, so I am one happy lady!!! 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹β™ οΈ
The connection does not matter to me, just give me a long, soft thick black cock to suck until it's nice and hard, I will make the connection when they cum in me!

Back