What size is the perfect size?

This thread seems to verify what I've finally come to believe to be true: All things being equal, ALL women would prefer a big cock.

If two ideal partners are standing side by side but one has a big cock and the other has an average cock....the woman would choose the big one. For us small cocked guys, it's probably best to just accept that. Enough of the "it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" stuff. Again, if two men have equal stamina and are equally talented in bed, but one has a bigger cock, guess who wins?

Thanks for sharing ladies. Even though I'm small, I find your honesty a real turn on.

Anatomy changes... im 16 cm (6'29?) and in doggy i reach my partners end... she jumps and throw hand back when i try get it all in. She defines it as pain and as a good pain, but still pain

Attachments

• IMG_3952.JPG
    IMG_3952.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 71
Guess a thick 7" won't do then?
Actually it would! Most women are not size queens and the average size is 5" and change. So if you have a rock solid 7" better yet 8" with girth then most women would consider that a perfect size cock.

More than 8" and you are stretching her out and beating up her guts. Yeah it's fun batter ramming her cervix like a mid evil enemy at the gates and putting dick all up in her kidneys and places it shouldn't go but most women don't want all that pain with their pleasure!

A smaller size with girth that's solid and long lasting is better than a monster size that's semi soft.

For example: Black male stars Shane Diesel, Jack Napier, Mr Biggz, Boz and Byron Long are all between 9" and 11" with girth but they all have a weak base or are semi soft most of the time. Watch their movies while their having sex their base is completely bending and giving way to that pussy unlike guys who are 100% percent solid like: Lexington Steel, Mandingo, Justin Long, Rico Strong, and Slim Poke.

So 7s or 8s that are solid and long lasting will do!

Back