What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

He doesn't need to use a cock extension over his caged penis. It would be better for him to use a female strap on. He won't cum that way.
Thanks hun. I'll start looking. Does anyone have any recommendations for one that he can wear which won't allow him to become stimulated enough to orgasm? Near in mind he's been caged for a while so no real release for months except for wet dreams and one hand job.

I’ve asked my wife.
She told me that she would likely do anything for the right bull, so it’s also likely she would be inclined to do stuff with him that she wouldn’t with me.
I am now intrigued.

Thanks hun. I'll start looking. Does anyone have any recommendations for one that he can wear which won't allow him to become stimulated enough to orgasm? Near in mind he's been caged for a while so no real release for months except for wet dreams and one hand job.
Hubby has always been sex-obsessed and has a high libido. I then decided to cage him permanently and after 6 weeks or so, I would open his cage and he couldn't get an erection or cum so easily. Maybe it's the cage you should probably adjust. Buy him a smaller one.

I’ve asked my wife.
She told me that she would likely do anything for the right bull, so it’s also likely she would be inclined to do stuff with him that she wouldn’t with me.
I am now intrigued.
That is just so delightfully naughty and humiliating !!!! I can't explain why but the whole idea of my wife doing things with another man that she won't do with me is just such a HUGE turn on !

Hubby has always been sex-obsessed and has a high libido. I then decided to cage him permanently and after 6 weeks or so, I would open his cage and he couldn't get an erection or cum so easily. Maybe it's the cage you should probably adjust. Buy him a smaller one.
I hear you. His is quite a good fit but I'm sure I can get him in smaller especially if it helps to reduce his erections. I've just linked to the harness and dildo. Can wait to show him lol. Xoxoxox J

How does he feel about pegging, btw?
Well he was very reluctant to consider anything like that as part of our cuckold relationship. I mentioned before, that he was steadfast, No. But reading on this forum from other women, the denial & cage restrict his release so much that it makes him ultra horny, especially after 4 weeks or so. So I've been patient and he is now coming around to it. It's pathetic lol. He wants sexual contact so much he's going to let me peg him. How about you, so you Peggy hubby?

Well he was very reluctant to consider anything like that as part of our cuckold relationship. I mentioned before, that he was steadfast, No. But reading on this forum from other women, the denial & cage restrict his release so much that it makes him ultra horny, especially after 4 weeks or so. So I've been patient and he is now coming around to it. It's pathetic lol. He wants sexual contact so much he's going to let me peg him. How about you, so you Peggy hubby?
I did. I used a feeldoe which made him even hornier with the thought I would get stimulated too.

When my wife was with her black lovers it would seem there was nothing off limits. Amie seemed to be willing to do anything to please them. An example is anal, she never let me screw her ass during the first several years of our marriage but the first time I shared her with a black man (men actually) she willingly let them do her ass within an hour or two after meeting them. I was also shocked to see her eagerly eat out their asses.

Hubby always want me to wake him up with a BJ. It never happened.

One of my bulls was working 3rd shift. He left the door open for me in the afternoon. He told me to just come over when I was free and wake him up with a nice Blow Job. You bet your ass his sexy BBC was getting a nice sloppy bj when he woke up. Made me wetter that I always denied hubby that special treatment.

Back