What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

U first bitch!
No one wants to see my ugly mug!
You however are claiming to be a female.

By the way, bitch is considered as offensive. Biatch is seen as friendly. Get with the times, man...
pfff you'd think that these days ******* would know this stuff in today's world of BS political correctiveness.

No one wants to see my ugly mug!
You however are claiming to be a female.

By the way, bitch is considered as offensive. Biatch is seen as friendly. Get with the times, man...
pfff you'd think that these days ******* would know this stuff in today's world of BS political correctiveness.

Ask your friend Scott he can vouch for me!!!!

lol... cheers, mate, twat...
touché

Still, I bet you've still got a dick between your legs. It would be awesome if you proved otherwise on here.

Ask Philmo u dumb bitch she's got pictures for u ....now kick rocks loser you're like a fly !

If you'd like I can tell u a story about this guy Scott and his best friend who just happens to be a black man with a huge cock, would u like that?

Last edited:
Ask Philmo u dumb bitch she's got pictures for u ....now kick rocks loser you're like a fly !
I'm not asking Philmo I'm asking you.

If you're a true female its super easy and no problem for you to claim so on here. Its an absolute no issue even in the slightest. And myself as a guy - no one cares wtf I am lol, and I'm not claiming to be a hot black dude with a black cock or anything.

I'm not asking Philmo I'm asking you.

If you're a true female its super easy and no problem for you to claim so on here. Its an absolute no issue even in the slightest. And myself as a guy - no one cares wtf I am lol, and I'm not claiming to be a hot black dude with a black cock or anything.

No I'm good I don't need anymore of my personal ******* manipulated by these hackers they've taken enough of my personal property already I have nothing to prove to you or anyone I know who the fuck I am. And it will be a cold day in hell before I let these bloodsuckers intimidate or blackmail me!

No I'm good I don't need anymore of my personal ******* manipulated by these hackers they've taken enough of my personal property already I have nothing to prove to you or anyone I know who the fuck I am. And it will be a cold day in hell before I let these bloodsuckers intimidate or blackmail me!
What are these hackers that you speak of.......
live a little! you modern sheltered SJW.

What are these hackers that you speak of.......
live a little! you modern sheltered SJW.

I'm not fighting anyone else's battles but my own.....you're the "Progressive" piece of *******. Somebody sure is worried about something! Otherwise the minions wouldnt have been sent out to do damage control now would they? I have lots of other stories , a real good one about a girl who's name is...nah I'll save it for another day.yawnnnnn:)

I'm not fighting anyone else's battles but my own.....you're the "Progressive" piece of *******. Somebody sure is worried about something! Otherwise the minions wouldnt have been sent out to do damage control now would they? I have lots of other stories , a real good one about a girl who's name is...nah I'll save it for another day.yawnnnnn:)
Um, battles? what am I worried about in any way shape or form? I've easily fucked 10x more women than I ever hoped for compared to when I was a very open minded teen.

I've just a bit of a gripe with a few youngest generation who like this stuff, which in my day (10-20 years ago) would have been seen as sexually boring., like BORING!!!!.
Worried? lol..at the end of the day my generation have seen and said things that you're generation would just absolutely feel sad and sickened over.... oh well though, Islam is incoming for peace for all humanity. /Peace!

Um, battles? what am I worried about in any way shape or form? I've easily fucked 10x more women than I ever hoped for compared to when I was a very open minded teen.

I've just a bit of a gripe with a few youngest generation who like this stuff, which in my day (10-20 years ago) would have been seen as sexually boring., like BORING!!!!.
Worried? lol..at the end of the day my generation have seen and said things that you're generation would just absolutely feel sad and sickened over.... oh well though, Islam is incoming for peace for all humanity. /Peace!

Well it would be boring to someone like you who used to hang out in the school gym showers.....but .like some old hippie said " the times they are a changing" ....safe sailing Princess ;-)

Back