What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

Wonder if both your IP's are the same address... both non-verified, especially the so-called female.

Lmao.....well since you and your buddies are hackers I'll bet we all have the same IP address now isn't that right? Why don't u check on that since I know you have the skills required. This website and the other one both have the same dirtbags working for them.....get back to me when u figure it out!

Really?
The younger generation are slagging off someone who sleeps around a lot?
progressiveness...

U sure love throwing that word around "Progressiveness" when the fuck did I claim to be progressive? Gtfo here with your bullshit. U will not win!

Lmao.....well since you and your buddies are hackers I'll bet we all have the same IP address now isn't that right? Why don't u check on that since I know you have the skills required. This website and the other one both have the same dirtbags working for them.....get back to me when u figure it out!
Hangon... "me and my buddies"... what? lol?
And, I've the skills to check on IP's.... umm, I'm not a forum admin, or have any friendship with any - literally ALL forum moderators will if they want to, confirm this..

You know that some other website and this are both the same dirtbags working for them.... seriously, what???? lol, just, wut??
Get back to you when I figure it out... ok sure, you got me there, 100%.

Hangon... "me and my buddies"... what? lol?
And, I've the skills to check on IP's.... umm, I'm not a forum admin, or have any friendship with any - literally ALL forum moderators will if they want to, confirm this..

You know that some other website and this are both the same dirtbags working for them.... seriously, what???? lol, just, wut??
Get back to you when I figure it out... ok sure, you got me there.

Yeah this one and Literotica.....check it out for yourself all the same losers that are here are there too!

Didnt u notice how our little buddy just ran off.....moonovercuck? I think u and him b the same person.

Didnt u notice how our little buddy just ran off.....moonovercuck?
Awww! bless lol, you responded JUST as I was typing a message (the pop up window appeared).

Ok I'm pretty certain that, in all honesty, that you're a male and a virgin. Probably never even kissed another girl - at least tongue on tongue. And if I was to guess, you're below the age of 25sh - guaranteed.

Jewels is TRIGGERED! Everyone quick! run for the hills! your opinions do not matter, at all!

And yet they want to REDUCE the age elideability to vote! But ya know, that's for a different topic...

Didnt u notice how our little buddy just ran off.....moonovercuck? I think u and him b the same person.
I just got tired of a dead-end exchange... Literotica looks interesting... Any posts there, Jewelz? "little buddy".... TTS... We like each others posts, but this whole exchange just went South... Jewelz strap on on my ass would hurt more than beating a dead horse, but be a lot more fun... OOOOOUCH!!!! ... I think....

I just got tired of a dead-end exchange... Literotica looks interesting... Any posts there, Jewelz? "little buddy".... TTS... We like each others posts, but this whole exchange just went South... Jewelz strap on on my ass would hurt more than beating a dead horse, but be a lot more fun... OOOOOUCH!!!! ... I think....
Flippin' auto correct....

Lol... its an internet wisdom thing.
I know the score with all this stuff. I've been doing it on/off for 19 years now.
And you are 100% certainly not female, jewelz.

Lol... its an internet wisdom thing.
I know the score with all this stuff. I've been doing it on/off for 19 years now.
And you are 100% certainly not female, jewelz.

Lmao.......internet wisdom aka hacking skills, whatever u say Princess.....go ahead and play your cards but u know if u do it will reveal that everything I'm saying is true! Go ahead....make my day! Kisses;-)

Back