What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
Nah not really. I was just passing comment on what that girl looks like :p

I was probably fucking equally as attractive women before you even grew your first milimeter of your first pube, when women dressing daringly as possible was a thing, before this new wave of feminism told women its not sexy to show as much skin as possible, despite more and more women these days are getting bodily implants all over their bodies. Progression, really... this is what leaving things to the "imagination" looks like..

Nah not really. I was just passing comment on what that girl looks like :p

I was probably fucking equally as attractive women before you even grew your first milimeter of your first pube, when women dressing daringly as possible was a thing, before this new wave of feminism told women its not sexy to show as much skin as possible. Progression, really...

Like I give a fuck what you were doing old man! I could care less. Feminism didn't tell me ******* I like what I like and that's that.

Nothing wrong with modesty. Since you don't even have an avatar picture of yourself I assume you understand not wanting to put all of yourself out there on public display...you just prefer women to not be covered up. Fuck off loser!
Fucking hypocrite! Sexy too you is a close up of some females hairy snatch! That's your idea of sexy......
Sic 'em Tiger!!! Well said!!!

I bet you got a real pussy between your legs TTSspartan.....TTS stands for transexual right? Or is that for Tennessee? Huh Coach?
I've never claimed to have had a pussy. But if I was a woman... I'd literally put ALL women to shame to have fucked as many men as possible... oh wait, modern feminism classes that as a horrible and degrading thing...
/logical.

Really? you're basically telling women to "cover up" in terms of being sexy?
And yet... you're saying things like: "Sic 'em Tiger!!! Well said!!!"
Am I hearing this right? are you serious?

Im not telling women to do *******! I'm just posting fashion pictures. You the one has the problem with my choices! I was minding my own biz,maybe u should've done the same before u opened up ur mouth with ur 2¢ents.

I've never claimed to have had a pussy. But if I was a woman... I'd literally put ALL women to shame to have fucked as many men as possible... oh wait, modern feminism classes that as a horrible and degrading thing...
/logical.

BRAVO!!!!!! What a great accomplishment. You're a man whore woo hoo! Go back to the politics board old man!

Really? you're basically telling women to "cover up" in terms of being sexy?
And yet... you're saying things like: "Sic 'em Tiger!!! Well said!!!"
Am I hearing this right? are you serious?
Don't get bent out of shape... A naked Woman is PERFECT just as she is... But sexuality is an aura, an allure that varies Woman to Woman. For some it's a submissive vulnerability, for others confidence in their desirability and appeal to either or both sexes.

Fashion can heighten their appeal with... LOL... strategic veiling of what is so desired.

Tied naked to a bed, locked naked in a stock or elegant and tantalizing... They are all sexy in their way!

Im not telling women to do *******! I'm just posting fashion pictures. You the one has the problem with my choices! I was minding my own biz,maybe u should've done the same before u opened up ur mouth with ur 2¢ents.
Funny... We both thought of fashion...

Back