What makes a genuine QoS?

What would you say best describes an authentic QoS?

• She occasionally wears QoS undergarments discreetly

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • She wears undergarments or clothing discreetly and maybe has had sex with 1 or 2 black men this year

Votes: 29 7.7%
  • She has sex with several black men, may wear QoS clothing publicly, but has no tattoos

Votes: 50 13.3%
  • She wears QoS clothing publicly and is in a relationship with a black man

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • She might wear the clothing, has a hidden QoS tattoo, and has occasional sex with men of every color

Votes: 29 7.7%
  • Publicly wears clothing, has visible QoS tattoos, and has sex with several black men each week

Votes: 241 64.1%

• Total voters
What makes a genuine QOS ? that's a really good question that i was repeating in my mind when i saw this thread today and i came to a conclusion that it really depends how she appreciates and respects black men as human beings and as men on a regular basis. Being fetishized has its advantages and disadvantages with all the apparel, content, and community platforms that are connected with it, but it really comes down to how we're respected and treated as human beings.
I think the women that only wear the clothes or jewelry and have yet to have sex with a black man are the ones that are fetishizing black men in the manner you are concerned about. That and the beta whitebois that are constantly fapping to the silly BNWO nonsense. You can ask any of the black men that I’ve had the privilege of getting filled by whether or not they felt appreciated and respected. Yes there’s some level of fetishization that goes into this particular lifestyle but it’s positive in it’s intent and it goes both ways. I like being more desirable to many black men because I’m white and because I’m a slut. Just like I’m sure military servicemen and firefighters like being more desirable for their career choices and good fitness. I don’t think hung black men that want to fuck me feel disrespected because I love the way their cocks look with my mouth or pussy wrapped around them. The fetish itself is sexual in nature so extending it to potential social aspects of interactions isn’t very appropriate. Each party is receiving the benefits of physical pleasure from the encounters. I could see your point if white women were just hopping on black dicks, getting off, and then sending the guy packing without him reaching climax. Maybe that does happen? That’s just not something I or any other decent person would be doing. (Unless it’s also another kink that is enjoyed by all parties involved?) I’m not sure if this is the thread to have the morality of fetishes argument in general. I’m sure there are other threads for that already.

I think the women that only wear the clothes or jewelry and have yet to have sex with a black man are the ones that are fetishizing black men in the manner you are concerned about. That and the beta whitebois that are constantly fapping to the silly BNWO nonsense. You can ask any of the black men that I’ve had the privilege of getting filled by whether or not they felt appreciated and respected. Yes there’s some level of fetishization that goes into this particular lifestyle but it’s positive in it’s intent and it goes both ways. I like being more desirable to many black men because I’m white and because I’m a slut. Just like I’m sure military servicemen and firefighters like being more desirable for their career choices and good fitness. I don’t think hung black men that want to fuck me feel disrespected because I love the way their cocks look with my mouth or pussy wrapped around them. The fetish itself is sexual in nature so extending it to potential social aspects of interactions isn’t very appropriate. Each party is receiving the benefits of physical pleasure from the encounters. I could see your point if white women were just hopping on black dicks, getting off, and then sending the guy packing without him reaching climax. Maybe that does happen? That’s just not something I or any other decent person would be doing. (Unless it’s also another kink that is enjoyed by all parties involved?) I’m not sure if this is the thread to have the morality of fetishes argument in general. I’m sure there are other threads for that already.
Hmm, i get what you're saying and i was just sharing my thoughts about it and not trying to trigger anyone or have a debate and honestly with my experience with white women have been pretty good so far & i have a taste for hot blondes, but i do appreciate a sexy ass woman whether she's blonde, chocolate or mixed with some other flavors 🤣🥰💯.

Number three is the answer but the issue is the permanent tattoo. Any tattoo indicating preference or lifestyle fetish is acceptable.1% are this far right fetish Black Only /BNWO type and the vast majoity fall into the several times and have fetsih wear that goes with it. Thats my opinion. I'd say thats 80%

A QoS is a white woman with extreme appetite for sex with black men and is devoted to satisfying her black lovers sexually. She is also totally submissive to the sexual needs of her back lovers. So, a white woman having sex with black men does not make her a QoS. To be a QoS, a white woman must have a strong sexual preference for black men almost to the point of addiction; she must be actively seeking out more black men for sex, and she must be submissive to the sexual needs of her black lovers. Tattoos, QoS jewelry, and QoS clothing are simply public or private affirmation of her strong sexual preference for black men.

I don't think it has anything to do with tats or clothing. Just my thoughts but I think it's a non black female who may or may not be black men only but strongly prefers black men in bed. I think there are many women who are more attracted to black men just as there are guys who like Orientals or blondes/redheads which I don't think counts as a QOS. I think it's more of a sexual thing...if that makes sense
I second this. My wife has not slept with a black man as of yet but she is highly turned on by the idea of sex with a well endowed black man and she won't even consider another scenario.

None of this stuff is real. It's not like we're talking about apples and oranges, because science would distinguish them by species. It's all based on behavior, and most importantly, opinion. And that opinion changes from person to person. Snowbunny, queen of spades...They both love fucking black men, and if there's a distinction, it's minor. Just like people use hotwife and vixen interchangeably. There's a spectrum to all of this and no real hard lines. They're blurred. Sure, someone might have their own idea of a distinction, but at the end of the day, it's just their opinion, and I've yet to meet the Mayor of Fuck-Terms. In short, none of it matters. Just have fun.
Spot on. So in my opinion it’s a female whose companion (steady BF, husband) isn’t black but her sexual desire/preference is black men. And she fucks black whenever possible. For me, I don’t see a single or married white female whose companion is already black as a Q ♠️. That’s every day stuff. It’s missing that twist that makes it more taboo. But like the man said, there is no iron clad definition police to call.

I honestly don’t think that’s enough. The term queen in this context suggests preeminence in the realm of having sex with black men. Merely a strong preference is not preeminence. This again goes back to a requirement of prerequisite action in order for the term to have merit. The term has less weight when it gets thrown around haphazardly to describe any woman that has ever wanted to have sex with a black man. This is where the term snowbunny becomes more appropriate. There is no insinuation of preeminence in that term so it is a better catch all to describe women with a preference for black men, regardless of the state of their sex life. I’m surprised more genuine Queens haven’t chimed in on this subject.
I am loving the fact that you are defending the title like you are! This is so sexy to me! Love seeing you take pride in being a Queen yourself like this! Mm mm mm! 😍🤤

For me a real qos is a white wife that predominantly fucks black men. She proudly sports different QOS branded items mainly privately. Occassionally she will show off her spade publicly, and may even have a real QOS tattoo (the average QOS) . Hard core lifestyle QOS will publicly display themselves and typically has a permanent tat. At the cor of a true QOS they are the ones who truly give herself to black men and endulges in black dick. I would also say that they are fucking a black man if not once ot twice a week or every other week. Me and my branded QOS wife below. She had my QOS design put on after our second meet I'm currently working on another wife to get branded each having their own unique QOS tattoo to be branded that will be two now i just need two more 😈😈😈😈😈

Attachments

• 20200125_232016.jpg
    20200125_232016.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • 20211019_181300.jpg
    20211019_181300.jpg
    959.1 KB · Views: 67
It's really subjective to the person. I think at It's core though, women who love fucking black men. That's it. They don't need a tatt, or have to be BBC only, but a strong preference and confidence around black men make her one.
They do not need the tat but it does symbolize their committee's to being a QOS like a badge of honor and a sign to those that know saying heeeey without a word. haha.

They do not need the tat but it does symbolize their committee's to being a QOS like a badge of honor and a sign to those that know saying heeeey without a word. haha.
Agreed, and it is *outrageously* sexy to see a woman publicly advertising her preference for BBC.

People seem to have varying opinions as to what defines a Queen of Spades. The term seems to be loosely defined. I know how I describe it to others but I’m curious to see what the answers are here.
For me a QOS would be a white lady, married to a white man, who has sex with blacks only. Also keeps hubby in chastity. Clothing and the QOS tattoo is very erotic!!
I would love to be a cuck for such a lady!!

Last edited:
A QoS is a white woman with extreme appetite for sex with black men and is devoted to satisfying her black lovers sexually. She is also totally submissive to the sexual needs of her back lovers. So, a white woman having sex with black men does not make her a QoS. To be a QoS, a white woman must have a strong sexual preference for black men almost to the point of addiction; she must be actively seeking out more black men for sex, and she must be submissive to the sexual needs of her black lovers. Tattoos, QoS jewelry, and QoS clothing are simply public or private affirmation of her strong sexual preference for black men.
This seems to be the best answer.

Back