What makes a genuine QoS?

What would you say best describes an authentic QoS?

• She occasionally wears QoS undergarments discreetly

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • She wears undergarments or clothing discreetly and maybe has had sex with 1 or 2 black men this year

Votes: 29 7.7%
  • She has sex with several black men, may wear QoS clothing publicly, but has no tattoos

Votes: 50 13.3%
  • She wears QoS clothing publicly and is in a relationship with a black man

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • She might wear the clothing, has a hidden QoS tattoo, and has occasional sex with men of every color

Votes: 29 7.7%
  • Publicly wears clothing, has visible QoS tattoos, and has sex with several black men each week

Votes: 241 64.1%

• Total voters
Agreed with most every response here. For some, it's fun and sexy to show it off and for some it's fun and sexy to keep it just barely hidden and for some it's pretending how into the husband she is in public but then him taking her to her BBC lover and telling him that everyone thinks she's my sexy and devoted sex-pot and that he needs to remind her that he already knows that the best use for her mouth is when he's face fucking it. TRUE EXPERIENCE.

Attachments

• DSCN1856.JPG
    DSCN1856.JPG
    447.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN4118.JPG
    DSCN4118.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
People seem to have varying opinions as to what defines a Queen of Spades. The term seems to be loosely defined. I know how I describe it to others but I’m curious to see what the answers are here.
A proper queen of spades in my opinion is a white wife of a white man who sleeps with black men and who fashions a queen of spades tattoo ofr jewlery. Unmarried white women who love BBC I classify as snow bunnies. Another thing is crowns are expensive and they need money from loving white cucks to truly live like a queen of spades ♠️💍😍

A QoS is...
(a) a Woman
(b) of any color
(c) of any relationship status
(d) with a sexual preference for Black men

That implies...
* she has had sexual experiences with more than one Black man and non-black males, enough to base her preference on

That does not necessarily imply...
* for her to have a tattoo or any sort of fashion item that would hint at her sexual preference
* she is actively seeking out for a multitude of Black men to have sex with
* she has an interest in "bbc"

That does not necessarily exclude...
* her having sexual or other relations with men who are not Black or with Women
* her having interests in Black men other than a pure sexual one

At least that's what i have learned about what being a QoS really means. ;) But like others have already mentioned... different people have different understandings. :|

Snowbunny (1) versus QoS (2):

(1) is a white Woman,
(2) not necessarily so;

(1) has an interest in (which does not necessarily imply experience with) Black men,
(2) has a preference for Black men which relies on and therefore implies experience.

But also "snowbunny" is a term sometimes used by Black men to refer to a white Woman with a specific look or vibe (without any knowledge about her interests in whatever type of man or Woman).

Personally if number 6 isn’t at the top of the list for many women in the lifestyle then why even portray to be one? I get many want to be discrete about it for personal/safety reasons. At the same time how are black men suppose to know (those blackmen that know the symbols) if there isn’t anything outwardly visible to key in on in order to approach? I get the fantasy side of it (not my thing) and I get the temp tatts and wearing the clothing again for fantasy. And yes everyone has their reasons and opinions as all should be respected and considered

Slayer Destin

Agreed with most every response here. For some, it's fun and sexy to show it off and for some it's fun and sexy to keep it just barely hidden and for some it's pretending how into the husband she is in public but then him taking her to her BBC lover and telling him that everyone thinks she's my sexy and devoted sex-pot and that he needs to remind her that he already knows that the best use for her mouth is when he's face fucking it. TRUE EXPERIENCE.
Deepthroat that dick

A QoS is...
(a) a Woman
(b) of any color
(c) of any relationship status
(d) with a sexual preference for Black men

That implies...
* she has had sexual experiences with more than one Black man and non-black males, enough to base her preference on

That does not necessarily imply...
* for her to have a tattoo or any sort of fashion item that would hint at her sexual preference
* she is actively seeking out for a multitude of Black men to have sex with
* she has an interest in "bbc"

That does not necessarily exclude...
* her having sexual or other relations with men who are not Black or with Women
* her having interests in Black men other than a pure sexual one

At least that's what i have learned about what being a QoS really means. ;) But like others have already mentioned... different people have different understandings. :|
...was a reply to...
People seem to have varying opinions as to what defines a Queen of Spades. The term seems to be loosely defined. I know how I describe it to others but I’m curious to see what the answers are here.

My thumbs down was me disagreeing with you. While I do agree with your initial points a through d, and I agree some amount of experience is required to form the preference, I disagree that active pursuit of black men is not implied. It most certainly is. In order to be a QOS you need to be a slut. All true QOSes are sluts for the exclusive use by black men. If you’re not a slut then you can’t possibly be a current QOS. If I stopped having sex with black men then I wouldn’t call myself a QOS, I would say that I WAS a QOS. I’d be a black cock cum dump veteran but I wouldn’t be an active QOS. I at least do carry several badges of honor as proof of my prior service. Which is why I think the tattoos are important. It shows that you are or were at some point dedicated to pleasuring black men specifically. Otherwise you may just be a slut that happens to like black men too. I think a lot of women that are hesitant to get branded are so because they’re afraid white guys will be deterred by it. Which is exactly why I got my tattoos and will be getting more. A QOS is allowed to have a white significant other, but she can’t be sluttin’ around with white/Latino/Asian/other guys. That’s just a standard slut.
All QOSes are sluts but not all sluts are QOSes. 😉

Please login or become a member to view

Do these count. Home made with a purpose.

Do these count. Home made with a purpose.
Count for what? This isn’t a thread about posting pictures of body writing or even fake/real tattoos. It’s about what makes a real QOS. So far the significant majority are in agreement with me on it. I wish there was an ability to limit posting of media in a thread when it gets created. Mods are you listening? 😋

Count for what? This isn’t a thread about posting pictures of body writing or even fake/real tattoos. It’s about what makes a real QOS. So far the significant majority are in agreement with me on it. I wish there was an ability to limit posting of media in a thread when it gets created. Mods are you listening? 😋
Damn you're touchy. I assure you she's the real thing. All of our content is ours. Sorry it doesn't fit in to your box of what a true QOS is.. We didn't know there was parameters.

Thanks for your response.
My thumbs down was me disagreeing with you. While I do agree with your initial points a through d, and I agree some amount of experience is required to form the preference, I disagree that active pursuit of black men is not implied. It most certainly is. In order to be a QOS you need to be a slut. All true QOSes are sluts for the exclusive use by black men. If you’re not a slut then you can’t possibly be a current QOS. If I stopped having sex with black men then I wouldn’t call myself a QOS, I would say that I WAS a QOS. I’d be a black cock cum dump veteran but I wouldn’t be an active QOS. I at least do carry several badges of honor as proof of my prior service. Which is why I think the tattoos are important. It shows that you are or were at some point dedicated to pleasuring black men specifically. Otherwise you may just be a slut that happens to like black men too. I think a lot of women that are hesitant to get branded are so because they’re afraid white guys will be deterred by it. Which is exactly why I got my tattoos and will be getting more. A QOS is allowed to have a white significant other, but she can’t be sluttin’ around with white/Latino/Asian/other guys. That’s just a standard slut.
All QOSes are sluts but not all sluts are QOSes. 😉
Is it legitimate to discuss lifestyle roles and their meanings? Of course it is! But i see a big difference between terms like the "cuckold" and the "QoS".

What people think a cuckold is has developed recently. About 15 to 20 years ago you would find many references in different forums and the greatest consensus would be a man who shares his woman with other men, and a majority would add, and has a voyeuristic inclination of watching his wife or girlfriend with other men. Only a little more than a decade later we find that many people associate the cuckold role with being submissive and/or into humiliation of some sort, perhaps including sissification (which are all actually different flavors), and/or would have a preference for Black men as "third players" and perhaps even gay tendencies. It was the birth of the "Stag" as a term for all of those "former cucks" who didn't see themselves in the role of what the cuckold has become in many people's eyes.

Where i see the difference to the QoS is that cuckolding (as a sexual lifestyle) has been existing for many decades if not centuries without a known definition or source. The QoS on the other hand has been invented about a decade (or a bit more?) ago by three people (Kayla, Greg and Sheryl) who gave a definition of what it's supposed to mean! And the original definition i can remember said "a sign for women with a sexual preference for black men" and it was intended a symbol to show that preference and hence make initial conversation and contact easier between women and men of their preference who also know the meaning of that symbol. It's easy as that. It never said "exclusiveness", nor did it say "slut" or how many men in what period of time would be required for a Woman to be rightfully called a QoS.

Even though i appreciate your idea of what it means in your opinion that may describe yourself best, it definitely does not describe every other Woman well who also wears that title proudly and may have a different opinion or definition of herself. ImO in the most general sense the QoS means what the original inventors defined when it was first made available to a public audience, and not what every individual person else thinks it is in their own personal opinions. - Just my (hopefully valuable) thoughts about the subject matter added. ;)

Back