What makes a cuck cum best?

For me it’s several things, the lead up when the wife and bull just met and start flirting with one another. Watching my wife smiling and laughing and flirting. When the bull gets behind my wife and starts fondling her tits then moves a hand down to claim her pussy. Also the way my wife leans into his chest and kisses him while feeling his bbc. The more my wife is into it and enjoying it the more I get excited.

For me it’s several things, the lead up when the wife and bull just met and start flirting with one another. Watching my wife smiling and laughing and flirting. When the bull gets behind my wife and starts fondling her tits then moves a hand down to claim her pussy. Also the way my wife leans into his chest and kisses him while feeling his bbc. The more my wife is into it and enjoying it the more I get excited.
exactly, that's why we decided this, it's more pleasant, although it's more than that, it's the nbwo

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.
Intimacy between my wife and her lover... her pleasure, and finally his too.. then the moment I reclaim her after his cock slips from her pussy, a little cum dripping from the end, leaving no doubt another man just shot his load into my wife .. the unbelievable softness of her pussy (she is usually very tight) and her moan as I enter her... had some of my hardest orgasms this way.. and these encounters leave us wanting more for days after as we talk about what happened.

My wife and me are in the last stage of cuckold fantasy. My wife tell me she want to be taken by a Alpha male who do do with her what he need. The way I always have a great orgasm is imagine she is in the kitchen wearing a short summer dress. Her bull just touch and caress her ass while both knowing I see it happen before my eyes. Then he put is and under her dress and start touch her ass while she turn to him looking in his eyes. Then he puch her on the kitchen table away from him. Put her dress up, pull her pants down and put his dick in het open and wet pussy pounding her hard the way she love it. . When I think of that while wank myself I cum in an instant.
Hopefully you get to make this happen.

I think it's when that pussy is freshly used and it's full and stretched open! It's a hot loose sloppy mess and hubby got see how it got like that just before he got in it! Never seen one last over a few minutes myself and that's why I think that makes them cum 💦 the fastest after reclaiming their freshly used wives!♠️

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.
As a sisicuckold myself with a limp micro penis I love the humiliation of being small and limp and premature ejaculation and seeing the passionate kissing 💋

I definitely get off seeing her helpless and obedient and this is because of how she is personally, she's a sassy, seemingly stuckup "princess". And she Is all that but she's also a vary sexual woman and it's Great for me!! I get off seeing her getting dogged out.
Seeing her reacting to a bigger dick than mine. The "humiliation" thing gets she and I both off. I also get off hard watching her being a slut wearing things I like. Ive always gotten off hard watching guys cum in her too😋. My wife has pretty feet and for some reason it's a thrill seeing her feet curling tight as her tight whitegirl pussy is being stretched by Bbc.

Last edited:
Good looking well built very nice guy one she could have real feelings for….he reaches deeper but lovingly…soft kisses missionary position in her bed while husband is at work but knows he’s there making love to his wife…of course no condom no pulling out completely unprotected from pregnancy…as they share that moment of him releasing with irruption his very strong fertile seed deep inside her during ovulation she holds his dark muscular body wrapping her pale legs around him as if to give herself completely to him….they both just developed feelings for each other…..husband returns home from work …. Bed is made…. Asks “how was your day did you do anything special?”…. She answers “ maybe “

For me it's when she is freshly blacked with a creampie and sits on my face and squeezes my balls, I will cum buckets.

But most of the time, the best, most fulfilling sex I have is when my wife lets me fuck her legs and she whispers to me about how rubbing the outside of her pussy with my cock is basically the same as actually fucking her. She can't cum either way but it's still fun. And let's me know she's going to use her vibrator to cum thinking about her bbc lover's cock (which she always follows up on).

It has to be the intense pleasure written on my wife’s face and body as a black man takes her in ways you never thought another man would ever do. The build up as he fucks her bareback knowing he is going to cum deep inside her womb with the possibility of breeding your wife right in front of you as you helplessly watch.

Back