What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

Ben is about 10 years younger so there is little bit of an age gap, Ben works out a lot and is very muscular and looks in fantastic shape, he doesn't have any grey hair where I have plenty.
Congratulations and enjoy. Susans thing is young virile muscular black men now but she won't refuse other attractive black men. My grey has begun to show as well.

Yes it certainly seems that way. Arrangements are being made and it seems it will be happening in two weeks, I'm not sure what my involvement will be but that is up to them.
Hopefully you will get to at least observe the changes in your wife as the event goes on. Always amazing , perhaps surprising , and very interesting as we get to see new parts of her personality that she has kept hidden and secret from us

Ben is about 10 years younger so there is little bit of an age gap, Ben works out a lot and is very muscular and looks in fantastic shape, he doesn't have any grey hair where I have plenty.
Seems to be popular now for mature white couples to locate younger black men for sex with the wives. And they do enjoy it too. Still discrete for most of them but I do see the 3-somes out in public too. Lots of public T & A grabbing too. If her husband did it she would slap him. Ha ha

@nrbill, @Belaazz,
I know what you guys mean ! When whe have sex and she ant me to fuck her I'm so turned on I can't pound her hard or I cum in a second. That's why she complaining and the reason she need a bigger dick !
So she let me please her oral and talk about cuckold. This is the actual state of our marriage at this moment.
upload_2017-5-26_20-24-14.jpeg

Another thing whe do is let her talk about the boys she fucked before me and where they where good in. I can't hold it long when she tell me some fine details.
tumblr_oh4eiePrmm1voghyzo1_400.gif

@nrbill, @Belaazz,
I know what you guys mean ! When whe have sex and she ant me to fuck her I'm so turned on I can't pound her hard or I cum in a second. That's why she complaining and the reason she need a bigger dick !
So she let me please her oral and talk about cuckold. This is the actual state of our marriage at this moment.
View attachment 1287926
Lots of us this way ( cum to quick for the wives ). BTW. It is almost assumed she will do "new" things with her BBC stud. And they usually do. There is a sexual freedom that develops with the black men that we don't often see

Another thing whe do is let her talk about the boys she fucked before me and where they where good in. I can't hold it long when she tell me some fine details.
tumblr_oh4eiePrmm1voghyzo1_400.gif
Susan teases me all the time too but more often now the young black men are right there with us so its the looks she gives me when the young bbc is inside her. Then later she reminds me how good it was

Back