What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

The only way my wife can have a good orgasm is ride her big dildo instead of my average dick.
tumblr_oiapaaZ2oK1v8szqxo1_250.gif

This is the view of a married wife getting what she need from plastic.
Can't wait to see her taking the flesh one....
Looks just like the one I have for Susan when she is horny and her black studs are not available . Better than having her be bitchy because there is no BBC for her white pussy. Smile

I think this is becoming more common with white guys as time goes on. This will be more of our fate as white girls let go of their inhibitions. No way a guy can compete with a dick twice his size. As as time goes by this will be more Our fate and destiny.
I agree . Such a turn on for us and so good for her too . But the black stud has to be "creative" and keep her moaning with lots of orgasms.

View attachment 1088660 View attachment 1088658 Me and my wife do a lot of this for sex now. Been married almost 20 years and I'm into the cuckold fetish, she isn't, at least she won't admit it anyway. We do have intercourse but it's really rare as I'm a premature ejaculator. We have used big black dildos occasionally. However sex is almost always kissing and mutual masturbation. its just easier that way. I'm trying to get her to use the big black dildos more as I know she desires intercourse more. However she is conservative sexually and is sometimes adverse to using them
Same here we do that a lot too

I think this is becoming more common with white guys as time goes on. This will be more of our fate as white girls let go of their inhibitions. No way a guy can compete with a dick twice his size. As as time goes by this will be more Our fate and destiny.
Yes

When we're alone, I go down on her while she jerks me off. We almost never have intercourse. Last time was on Feb. 26th 2017, and the time before that was Dec. 26th, 2015. The gap was 428 days. The time before that, was mid Dec. 2014, so we fuck about 10 seconds every 12 to 14 months. I'm really fast, fast enough that I usually don't even have time to remember what it's like inside her.

When we're alone, I go down on her while she jerks me off. We almost never have intercourse. Last time was on Feb. 26th 2017, and the time before that was Dec. 26th, 2015. The gap was 428 days. The time before that, was mid Dec. 2014, so we fuck about 10 seconds every 12 to 14 months. I'm really fast, fast enough that I usually don't even have time to remember what it's like inside her.
I know exactly what you mean. Before I was cuckolded, I could last 5 even 10 minutes but since, when I am able to get it up, I cum mostly before I am even inside her. Last time was as soon as much cock touched her pussy lips

Back