What it takes to have the most fun on B2W…

ticklemypleasure

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I receive messages like this often - here are two from members recently:

@DmanDwoman4bbc
“As a newly verified member I just want to say that this is so accurate. Night and day difference. ;)

@danielle
“I have to agree 100%. Should have done it sooner... Better late than never..♠♠♠♠💋

Verification is one of the best things you can do on the site if you want to connect with real people!

I receive messages like this often - here are two from members recently:

@DmanDwoman4bbc
“As a newly verified member I just want to say that this is so accurate. Night and day difference. ;)

@danielle
“I have to agree 100%. Should have done it sooner... Better late than never..♠♠♠♠💋

Verification is one of the best things you can do in the site if you want to connect with real people!
Wrong i cannot believe that. How is paying for a membership not verification enough? I have paid for the site in the past and was still scammed or was tried to scam on by so called verified members. So i am sorry tickle that is simply not true. The sad truth is this, scammers are gonna find a way not matter what you do. And if paying for a site that is free doesn't give you access to so called secrete areas but a video will, how does that make make sense.

Last edited:
Wrong i cannot believe that. How is paying for a membership not verification enough? I have paid for the site in the past and was still scammed or was tried to scam on by so called verified members. So i am sorry tickle that is simply not true. The sad truth is this, scammers are gonna find a way not matter what you do. And if paying for a site that is free doesn't give you access to so called secrete areas but a video will, how does that make make sense.
How does calling me a liar make any sense!?!? WTF! Actual quotes - from actual members - UNSOLICITED too!

Maybe your attitude and attack for ZERO reason is why you’ve been stood up as you stated. I’ll assume that’s why your hand is your sex partner as you’ve also stated in your profile/

You don’t have to be real to buy gold - just have a few dollars.

Only verified members get access to verified areas! It’s quite simple. Anyone can pay for gold (which has many benefits) but that doesn’t prove who you are.

How does calling me a liar make any sense!?!? WTF! Actual quotes - from actual members - UNSOLICITED too!

Maybe your attitude and attack for ZERO reason is why you’ve been stood up as you stated. I’ll assume that’s why your hand is your sex partner as you’ve also stated in your profile/

Only verified members get access to verified areas! It’s quite simple. Anyone can pay for gold (which has many benefits) but that doesn’t prove who you are.
Maybe we need to get verified. I never knew of these verified areas. Are there more videos to be had in verified areas or just better access to people?

Maybe we need to get verified. I never knew of these verified areas. Are there more videos to be had in verified areas or just better access to people?
There are separate forums for verified members - much is discussed and posted there. You also get additional privacy settings.

The biggest issue is verified members here do NOT take unverified members seriously.

I was not calling a you a liar, i was giving you my experience with verified members not calling you a liar. If you took it that way well that's on you. Oh and that subtle dig about my hand was like almost 6 years ago, nice try. You claim my attitude what attitude would that be since you seem to know so much about me. I didn't try to insult you but you sure as hell tried it and failed with me. But you are correct on one aspect, i dont accept drama or bs on my life and i dont care if the bs or drama comes with a pussy i wont tolerate it. So if that is the "attitude" you are talking about guilty as charge.

Last edited:
I get proposals and I say You have no reactions, no media and I have no idea who you are, yeah we are gonna meet. Then I say build some media show me and the rest of us what youre all about. I cant send pictures it wont let me- well get verified so the system will unlock other features... no how abuot you send me your number i'll text you. Seriously? Ahhh no.

I get proposals and I say You have no reactions, no media and I have no idea who you are, yeah we are gonna meet. Then I say build some media show me and the rest of us what youre all about. I cant send pictures it wont let me- well get verified so the system will unlock other features... no how abuot you send me your number i'll text you. Seriously? Ahhh no.
💯👆🏻💋 It happens nearly every day!

"Maybe your attitude and attack for ZERO reason is why you’ve been stood up as you stated. I’ll assume that’s why your hand is your sex partner as you’ve also stated in your profile" 🤣😆😂

"Maybe your attitude and attack for ZERO reason is why you’ve been stood up as you stated. I’ll assume that’s why your hand is your sex partner as you’ve also stated in your profile" 🤣😆😂
Well agai. That was 6 years ago and that was because my two children came first, putting both through college so sacrifices had to be made. My children come before any pussy, married or single pussy. You know the things we black men are stereotyped in not doing as in our childrens lives, like so many white people mainly white men like to think. Again that was 6 years ago, while i was putting my children through college, like a real man and not just some fuck boy.

Well agai. That was 6 years ago and that was because my two children came first, putting both through college so sacrifices had to be made. My children come before any pussy, married or single pussy. You know the things we black men are stereotyped in not doing as in our childrens lives, like so many white people mainly white men like to think. Again that was 6 years ago, while i was putting my children through college, like a real man and not just some fuck boy.
You have nothing to explain to me. I don't know who or what you are. You're not verified. You keep referring to 6 years ago. It would probably take less than 6 seconds for you to make adjustments to your "About". If you're sensitive about the laugh worthy statement that you put in your profile.

I like that you've never been one to mince words lol.
I'm Rastacock from 2019. I got locked out of my account smh.
Glad to see your still as spicy as I remember tho.
How do I get verified again ?

This is a site to make new friends and maybe more than that. Name calling and shady comments have no place here. Let's get along and move on from the negativity. My 2 cents!

Just happened to me last night

Back