What is your preference to fuck a wife?

When you are with a white wife, are you more excited to be alone or in the company of your hubby?

• I like it alone. With the knowledge of the husband

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • I like with the husband watching

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • I like the wife cheating on her husband

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
I've done all 3. Just really depends on the situation. If he wants her to have a 'boyfriend' because he is gone for work all the time, then one on one is fine. If he wants to see her get satisfied, and see the bliss on her face, him watching is cool. If you are looking for some fun on the side without your husband knowing, as long as it doesn't endanger either one of our lives and/or work, I'm down.

I have enjoyed encounters with the wife alone, with and without the husband's knowledge but nothing is more exciting than fucking a white wife in front of her husband, especially when one husband tells you that you have fucked his wife far better than he ever could!

Last edited:
I have enjoyed encounters with the wife alone, with and without the husband's knowledge but nothing is more exciting than fucking a white wife in front of her husband, especially when one husband tells you that you have fucked his wife far better than he ever could!
I always let the bull know he has done a far greater job than I could and I will always thank the bull for fucking my wife .

Back