What is your opinion on cheating?

The thinking is that having sex with a bbc isn’t cheating because they are superior to white cock and deserve any white woman they want. My wife could sleep with anyone she wants to - I’d prefer she give it to a black man, but she can choose. I would not feel like she’s cheating if it’s bbc because I want her to do that. I might feel a little betrayed if he were white. Maybe not logical, but my head and my dick both feel that way
If I know, it’s not cheating either way

Looking to meet a young BBC.18 to 30.Handome hung and clean shaved on face cock and ass Bisexual BLACK MAN A PLUS.MY GIRL LIKES SEEING ME GET FUCKED BY BLACK MEN CALL ME AT 3524036414 TO HOOK UP IN BROOKSVILLE FL REAL DEAL.

My arrangement with my husband is that I can doing anything (physical) with anyone I want, and I have no interest in any kind of emotional anything with anyone but my husband.

That said, "cheating" doesn't really exist for us, and I know he would be excited if I were doing stuff without his knowledge. Here is the thing tho, in general I don't have a lot of free time, and so stuff usually happens at our apartment. And if I meet someone I don't already know or trust, I want my husband there for safety and such.

With all that in mind, if the opportunity came up, I'd hookup with the right person and wait a while before telling my lil hubby

Back