What is your kryptonite?

Actual kryptonite is my weakness. Yesterday, I spent time with a woman who has a krypyonite lined throat. I still feel weak.🥵

Attachments

• Krypton-chemical-symbol-Kr-periodic-table-properties-uses.png
    Krypton-chemical-symbol-Kr-periodic-table-properties-uses.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I love dominant loud opiniated women who aren't afraid to put this skinny white boi in his place. Sexual confidence and intelligence is very important for me. She can't be conservative. If she cucks me with bbc I'm hers for however long she wants me.

Honestly really doesn't matter her race. I actually find many black women super hot because many of them have that attitude I love.

Mine is a thick black cock, not overly long but a little more than I can take, thick though and full heavy cum filled balls. A couple weeks worth so when its time I feel my whole pussy explode in warmth and it just oozes.
I'd love to see you with @Davin King in a BrothaLovers scene. That would be mind-blowing!

Mine is a thick black cock, not overly long but a little more than I can take, thick though and full heavy cum filled balls. A couple weeks worth so when its time I feel my whole pussy explode in warmth and it just oozes.
Oh yes!!!

My kryptonite is a wet wet pussy that gets creamy and drips crazy. And one that looks good with my dick inside stretching it out.

And the women who talk you into and beg for you to cum for them

Back