What is your bbc fantasy?

Just to have a black man have NSA sex with my girlfriend while i either take part (in a Mfm threesome, that is) or watch, depending on the other guy. ;) Simple than that.

i`d "accept" a regular lover for her on the side too, but she prefers ONSs.
Also she`d play with men of any color. The preference for a black man for her is most of all mine not hers.

Just to have a black man have NSA sex with my girlfriend while i either take part (in a Mfm threesome, that is) or watch, depending on the other guy. ;) Simple than that.
Thanks for your imput, but u missed the question all together, and it was for females.
i`d "accept" a regular lover for her on the side too, but she prefers ONSs.
Also she`d play with men of any color. The preference for a black man for her is most of all mine not hers.

I come home and watch my wife riding a black dick and as I come to separate them in anger
a big black bodyguard of my wife's lover knocks my head off and I wake up in the other room getting my ass prison fucked by this huge black guy while my wife continue enjoy her hot black stud

My wife certainly has wild ******* fantasies, weekend long gangbangs, and similar things.

I want my pretty wife to have a big, muscular bull bf that treats her like *******, comes over and hate-fucks her whenever he wants, swears at her and calls her names while she kisses him and says she loves him. I want him to come over when i have guy friends over, then take my wife to our bedroom and fuck the ******* out of her while we listen to him talking *******, him slapping her around, there bodies slapping, the bed rocking, her crying and moaning, and him just destroying her in bed.

My wife certainly has wild ******* fantasies, weekend long gangbangs, and similar things.

I want my pretty wife to have a big, muscular bull bf that treats her like *******, comes over and hate-fucks her whenever he wants, swears at her and calls her names while she kisses him and says she loves him. I want him to come over when i have guy friends over, then take my wife to our bedroom and fuck the ******* out of her while we listen to him talking *******, him slapping her around, there bodies slapping, the bed rocking, her crying and moaning, and him just destroying her in bed.
Someone could say that`s extreme. :eek: :unsure:

My biggest fantasy is to find a black only wife who refuses to fuck me but breeds bareback with her bulls. If she get's knocked up we would raise them together.

Mine is to have a BBC friend/ handy man help me projects around my house and a commercial property I own and come home unexpectedly one day and find my bbc friend fucking my wife in our bed and her moaning how much she loves his big cock

We have uninhabited barrier islands accessible only by boat in south west Florida. My fantasy is to be staked out naked on an empty beach with Bulls given a treasure map to find me. I would be oiled up and in permanent marker "BBC Fuck Bitch" written on my belly. Hmm, I have to set that up.

My fantasy is to take my wife to a motel room and have a see thru nightie waiting for her in the bathroom to put on and when she comes out a bbc is waiting for her in bed. Then watch her get her pussy get stretched open with a bbc and then watch her take a huge creampie.

Back