What is the hottest thing a bull has ever said to you?

Two years ago at Splash Mocha in Atlanta my husband and I were walking down the hall to our room on Friday afternoon. Splash is a sex convention and I was dressed appropriately in a red mini dress. It was cut to the waist in front. The back was cut deeper exposing the too of my ass crack. The dress was one inch from pussy. Obviously this dress was not meant to be worn with panties or bra.

Walking towards my was a black Adonis who was shirtless. He literally ran towards me. He grabbed my ass, and pulled me in and kissed me. He said, "I want to fuck you, what is your room number?" I said OK and gave him my number. He said, I need a shower I'll be back in 5. He was back laying naked on my bed before I could get my dress off. He did not say a word to my husband. He wispeeed in my ear while he fucked me telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. I was thrilled that this Black Adonis wanted to fuck me. I'm not a submissive woman, but he could have done anything he wanted.

Very few guys are aggressive like that. There no doubt that there is a bad agressive, but I really prefer men who do take charge like that.

I had another experience this May at Caliente near Tampa. I was sitting in the conversation pool, hot tub, next to my husband. A young good looking black guy came up to me. He walked right between my legs. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my pussy. He said, "May I?" I said OK and he immediately started fucking me. My husband saw the water moving. He put his hand on my pussy and felt a black cock fucking me.

I've always love spontaneous fun sex.

Two years ago at Splash Mocha in Atlanta my husband and I were walking down the hall to our room on Friday afternoon. Splash is a sex convention and I was dressed appropriately in a red mini dress. It was cut to the waist in front. The back was cut deeper exposing the too of my ass crack. The dress was one inch from pussy. Obviously this dress was not meant to be worn with panties or bra.

Walking towards my was a black Adonis who was shirtless. He literally ran towards me. He grabbed my ass, and pulled me in and kissed me. He said, "I want to fuck you, what is your room number?" I said OK and gave him my number. He said, I need a shower I'll be back in 5. He was back laying naked on my bed before I could get my dress off. He did not say a word to my husband. He wispeeed in my ear while he fucked me telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. I was thrilled that this Black Adonis wanted to fuck me. I'm not a submissive woman, but he could have done anything he wanted.

Very few guys are aggressive like that. There no doubt that there is a bad agressive, but I really prefer men who do take charge like that.

I had another experience this May at Caliente near Tampa. I was sitting in the conversation pool, hot tub, next to my husband. A young good looking black guy came up to me. He walked right between my legs. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my pussy. He said, "May I?" I said OK and he immediately started fucking me. My husband saw the water moving. He put his hand on my pussy and felt a black cock fucking me.

I've always love spontaneous fun sex.

This happened at HEDO to my wife

My husband and my marriage was chaos. Not in a bad way. We had already began swinging and enjoying some cuckolding before getting married. We invited a lot of people to the wedding and had a big reception. We even invited a friend and common bull of ours named Ladell. So we started drinking in the morning and went all through the wedding and the reception. I am talking mostly hard alcohol as well. We were doing shots and dancing and even got ******* enough to where several of us were going outside and smoking.

My husband hit the point to where he puked and was done. I was very ******* as most people were. We were guided to our car where we were given a ride to the hotel suite we were staying at. Ladell and a few people helped us get in the room. My husband was guided to the big king bed where he ******* full tux and all. Everyone left except Ladell stuck around until he was the only one left. Ladell then informed me he really badly wanted to eat me out. Like I said I was ******* and when I ******* I get horny. We got on the bed next to my sleeping husband. I pulled up my wedding dress as much as possible as Ladell slid my panties down and began to drive his tongue into and all over my pussy. He easily brought me to an orgasm using his mouth. Then he got up and took off his pants and boxers revealing a super hard and excited cock. He got between my legs and buried his dick inside me and then dropped a line that almost made me come alone "looks like I will be the one consummating this marriage." The fact here I was on my wedding night, my husband was ******* next to me, and there was a black man fucking me and talking about consummating our marriage was a massive turn on for me.

My wife and I had a discussion last night after she got home from a meet up with our regular bull. She asked me this question. We very much like vocal bulks and the talking that happens before,, during, and after sex. Here is what each of us said was the hottest thing a bull has said to each of us.

Wife's answer: Before the first time with our second bull (soda can thickness), "Can you still feel your husband?" She answered yes. His reply, "I'll fix that. Your pussy won't feel anything from his little dicklette anymore." SIDEBAR: She was noticeable looser after him and never as tight since then!

My answer: After a particular rough round of fucking my wife he said, "She'll be sore, I resized her fuck hole. But I left her some lotion so soothe the pain"

Whats the hottest/dirtiest thing you've had said to you by a bull?
My wife at a black cock gang bang, had leaked a huge amount of cum out of her pussy and arse.
The cum had run out of Her and formed an enormous wet patch, that was about 15/18 ins in diameter with various viscosity’s of cum within it.
One of the guys enjoying Her and myself we we’re bending down fairly close to the two guys pleasuring Her. In Both openings
He smiled looked me in the eye and ran His finger round the Huge wet patch that had run out of Her, Smiled again and gave me a double thumbs up sign.
Saying “ You must be so proud of Her “
I was and still am even at the age I am now. 👌👌👌😁

Last edited:
My wife lay nude under him with her legs open. He rubbed his thick black cock with it’s big head against her wet opening and said “This is mine” as he pushed it inside her. I heard her gasp and moan. I began pulling on my much smaller pink penis and spurted as she started to cum for the first time. I sat and watched with cum in my hand as this guy gave my wife the fucking I could never give.

View attachment 4118418
Me and my hubby has experienced a similar scene many times! And we luv it!

After I had cum a few times my bull was laying heavy on top of me, his hands underneath my ass, my legs were wrapped around him. He looks over at my husband and says "I dare you to let me bread your wife!". My husband nodded his approval. My legs wrapped tighter around him and I cummed so hard and so did he.

My husband and my marriage was chaos. Not in a bad way. We had already began swinging and enjoying some cuckolding before getting married. We invited a lot of people to the wedding and had a big reception. We even invited a friend and common bull of ours named Ladell. So we started drinking in the morning and went all through the wedding and the reception. I am talking mostly hard alcohol as well. We were doing shots and dancing and even got ******* enough to where several of us were going outside and smoking.

My husband hit the point to where he puked and was done. I was very ******* as most people were. We were guided to our car where we were given a ride to the hotel suite we were staying at. Ladell and a few people helped us get in the room. My husband was guided to the big king bed where he ******* full tux and all. Everyone left except Ladell stuck around until he was the only one left. Ladell then informed me he really badly wanted to eat me out. Like I said I was ******* and when I ******* I get horny. We got on the bed next to my sleeping husband. I pulled up my wedding dress as much as possible as Ladell slid my panties down and began to drive his tongue into and all over my pussy. He easily brought me to an orgasm using his mouth. Then he got up and took off his pants and boxers revealing a super hard and excited cock. He got between my legs and buried his dick inside me and then dropped a line that almost made me come alone "looks like I will be the one consummating this marriage." The fact here I was on my wedding night, my husband was ******* next to me, and there was a black man fucking me and talking about consummating our marriage was a massive turn on for me.
I'm sure we'd all love to see pics of you in your wedding dress!

After I had cum a few times my bull was laying heavy on top of me, his hands underneath my ass, my legs were wrapped around him. He looks over at my husband and says "I dare you to let me bread your wife!". My husband nodded his approval. My legs wrapped tighter around him and I cummed so hard and so did he.
References to breeding are a turnon for most white couples whether they desire a black baby for the wife or are afraid that it might happen. Interracial sex is one thing, but actual breeding reaches a higher level.

I'm sure we'd all love to see pics of you in your wedding dress!
51416170438_0294f17306_w.jpg

He propped my hips up with a couple of pillows at the small of my back an nutted really deep inside of me.
When he pulled out, he pinched my labia closed with one hand and messaged my tummy with the other.
He just said trouble is on the way....
I felt so proud and worthy of his special seed. Very intense...

Back