What is the difference between a white woman and a black woman?

Sexually no difference at all both are women and individually they either like sex or don't .
But I will add the taboo of interracial sex and skin contrast does give the sex between BMWW more spice .

Whitemen could always have there fill of women from any race but black men were locked up or killed for even looking at white women .
This was happening from 1600s well into the 1990s and recently , a few years ago a young black teen was murdered by his white girlfriend ******* for dating her .
But each generation interracial between BMWW just grows.
It's all over the place ,our 44th president was a product of BMWW union .

I think it's truly empowering when whitewomen fuck blackmen.
Because there still a stigma, not like before but there still a slight dangerous taboo and open hostility.
Blackmen catch hell from either racist whitemen or occasionally authoritarian blackwomen and there black beta male supporters .

Plus on the shallow side I asthetically find white women appealing ,as well Latinas and south east Asians.
I also I find women who are Cape Verdean aswell or East African Ethiopian women extremely attractive .
It's really due to how they take care of themselves and exuding feminine sexually energy which draws me in.

An I wanna add I really like the way White women vagina look for some reason just easy to dive face first in too .
It is a response from an intelligent man. I love smart men

I have dated my share of Black women. In my own personal experience, they tend to be more dominant and controlling. If you're a white guy looking for a Female-Led-Relationship (FLR), you can't go wrong with a Black woman. Most white women I've known are submissive by comparison and have to be taught how to be dominant.

The main difference has nothing to do with the body. It's the mind. The wiring is very, very different. You can have the same tits, ass, etc. Put them the same level looks wise. Past the obvious skin tone you've got 2 very similar women. Then you hold a conversation & discover 2 entirely women. Anyone who reads this & needs a deeper explanation I'll let someone else do it for you. I've had this conversation many times over & you should have already figured this out by now.

In terms of the physical mechanics of it - dick, pussy, male, female, etc, no difference. But when you combine that with all the other intangibles - taboo factor, stereotypes, fetishes and the lack of inhibition that comes with doing something different, it all makes for a very hot combustible combination in interracial play 🔥
And when u fuck interracial, you are fucking on behalf of the whole race, so you got to bring your A-game everytime. Now for the black man as we already have a reputation to live up to, that's pressure.
And women love to be proper sluts for the other race, not their own. Just breaking those social taboos.

😆 😆 😆 😆
Just Wake'N Up This Morning, The Day After My Birthday, Well, Being A True Ladies Man, I Can't Answer That Question. Because, I Pleasure ALL WOMEN OF NATIONALITY.
And, I'm Very Handsome , Tall Black Man.
Well, a late happy birthday to you then.
But what means "women of nationality". Would you exclude Women of a different nationality? 🤔 ty

There really is no difference between black women and white women sexually.....

If you’re a freak in the bedroom you are just a freak....

Black women have caught up with white women in the bedroom....

The only difference I see lately between white and black women , is that white women take going to the gym much more seriously....

White women tend to live in yoga pants....
Sad, but true!

That’s explains why some white girls will only let black guys butt fuck ‘um. They won’t let a white man core their caucasian cornholes out. White girl booty hole for blacks only!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yoooooooo im crying........To add to that, thats women that would offer her ass only cause her pussy was a virgin........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you im laughing real tears bro you mad funny with that one

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yoooooooo im crying........To add to that, thats women that would offer her ass only cause her pussy was a virgin........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you im laughing real tears bro you mad funny with that one

HAHA 🤓 Yeah, but it's true man. Look at my avatar. If anybody knows, I do LOL! I have met some white women who will only engage in anal sex with black men. Some here have expressed the same sentiment. Hell, I knew one white girl had the jungle fever so bad, she said the only white man who could sleep over at her house was grandpa! I ain't lyin'!

Back