What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

I have no restrictions on what I can do with a lover, if it feels good and I want to do it, or if he wants to, it's done. Hubby wouldn't think of telling me what I could or couldn't do. And would I listen to him if he did? I think not!

Kissing - Yes.
French kissing - Yes.
No condom - Must be DDF and trust established - I much prefer he cum inside me.
Cum inside - Must be DDF and trust established - I much prefer he cum inside me.
Swallow cum? - Yes, every drop. Especially tasty if he eats pineapple.
Anal sex - Depends on how large his cock is. I have a couple of lovers that will NEVER get in my ass.
Sleep over - Yes. My husband allows that and requires they sleep in his bed with me.

We do everything on the original list except sleepovers. After the sex send them home so I have time for sloppy seconds (or thirds or fourths or whatever)

I believe in female sexual liberation, so my wife has always had complete freedom to deep throat Black cocks, take them in her ass and even get impregnated by them.

In our marriage there are no constraints on my wife sexually.

As white males, we are there to support and encourage, NOT restrict.

My wife allows no condom and anal behavior only to someone she knows well and long.
Sleepover is fine with both of us. For a long time we refused to invite men into our bedroom - we considered it a sacred ground, but no longer. Actually, this excites us both to remember how our bed was shaking during her recent indiscretion.

Back