What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

It's not about what's ok. I have no say in that regard.

Her bull is dominant and demanding. He has done things with terry that she and u have never done.

She sucked my cock once --- on our wedding night. He has her sucking his black cock regularly and swelling when he wants her to do so and taking facials the other times.

She tosses his salad and he recently fucked her married asshole --- something she never let me do to her.

So it doesn't really matter what is ok to me.

It's not about what's ok. I have no say in that regard.

Her bull is dominant and demanding. He has done things with terry that she and u have never done.

She sucked my cock once --- on our wedding night. He has her sucking his black cock regularly and swelling when he wants her to do so and taking facials the other times.

She tosses his salad and he recently fucked her married asshole --- something she never let me do to her.

So it doesn't really matter what is ok to me.
VERY much like my wife and her bull

Any and everything he wants. Part of the excitement for me is watching what another guy can get her to do or let him do to her. The wilder the better. Would to watch a man completely control her sexually. . She doesn't like to finish blow jobs. So I would really enjoy watching a man get a bj from her and get ready to cum and grab her hair and start fucking her mouth so she had to swallow. But I would say the guy would have to get in her head enough to make her want it. Which is what I love watching her mind getting FUCKED as well as her body.

Kissing? YES
French kissing? YES and prefer passionate
No condom? "Always safe sex" so YES
Cum inside? NO same here "Always safe sex"
Swallow cum? If she would love to.
Anal sex? NO
Sleep over? Prefer first in a hotel room maybe later YES

Black men should be given rim jobs by us
Love the idea of my GF being a nasty slut in the bedroom for her BBC. I often fantasize about her doing this. I just love the idea of seeing her every day and knowing she'll do anything with him.

I haven't brought this up to her. I'm willing to bed if he wanted it she'd do it though. Maybe she'll see this since she has my password to this site. Lol

We had threesomes with three white guys so far. Looking forward to meet our first bbc soon. So far:

Kissing - yes
French kiss - yes
No condom - no
Cum inside - no
Swallow cum - yes
Anal sex - no
Sleep over - we always met in hotels and two of the guys slept over

tumblr_ocyt1d1zKG1veiqhgo1_400.gif

For us, we have never had rules, well one, as long as she is having fun, anything goes. What hapens and how is always up to my wife and her black lovers. That has served use well for the 20 years (on and off) she has been playing with black men.

Back