What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

When agreed to let my wife started screwing black men I thought certain things would be off limits. I found out that was not to be!
Haha, I thought she would say No to few things, but she never said No to anything. She fell inLove with him & his domination. He loved seeing how Slutty he could treat her before she wanted to leave & stop seeing him.
Gangbangs was what made her stop the affair.
He shared her with his friends and more whenever they were ******* or high.

Kissing? Yes, funny thing is, his original “rule” was no kissing .... didn’t last long lol
French kissing? Yes, see above
No condom? I hate condoms, but sometimes necessary
Cum inside? Absolutely!
Swallow cum? 💯 yes
Anal sex? Learning
Sleep over? Definitely! And love it
Very sexy answers.

My wife and I are both submissive to black men; and therefore, their wishes are our commands. Throughout our marriage, black studs have loved to perform the first five activities with my wife. As to anal sex, most black men have taken the position that my wife's slut hole is for their pleasure and to impregnate her with their babies. On the other hand, they take the position that my sissy's whore hole is for their pleasure and to humiliate me and confirm who the "Real" man is. As to sleeping over with my wife in our martial bed, some black men enjoyed doing it to further humiliate me by confirming that they are more a husband to my wife than I am. Most would rather have me sleep in the wet spot, and then have me wash the sheets in preparation for the next black stud to bed her.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 15
Kissing? Definitely
French kissing? What other kind.
No condom? Yes
Cum inside? Yes
Swallow cum? Definitely
Anal sex? Never (she hates it!)
Sleep over? Sure. Their place or ours if we know him well.

Back