What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

Kissing?
French kissing?
No condom?
Cum inside?
Swallow cum?
Anal sex?
Sleep over?
We are in the Same page with everything:
No to kissing, as it’s strictly fucking.
No French kissing as above.
General condomsmon first meet, then after we ask for clean results so no condoms after.
Cum inside only anal, not vaginal
Swallow cum yes
Anal sex, yes because she loves it
No sleep over- we do the business and the person leaves.

Kissing? Yes, funny thing is, his original “rule” was no kissing .... didn’t last long lol
French kissing? Yes, see above
No condom? I hate condoms, but sometimes necessary
Cum inside? Absolutely!
Swallow cum? 💯 yes
Anal sex? Learning
Sleep over? Definitely! And love it
Great answers.

I love white girls and white women like that -- proud to be total whores for black guys who know how to fuck.
Her body was made for black men to fuck silly; and also to give birth to their babies!

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 15
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 13
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
For us, kissing, is how a bull should make her his, french kissing is naturally the next step.

No Condom, it's wrong to prevent him from feeling her pussy bare against his cock.

Inside, it creates potent orgasms, we both get off from the idea of a sperm war letting a black man try to breed.
Kissing?
French kissing?
No condom?
Cum inside?
Swallow cum?
Anal sex?
Sleep over?

My wife is free to kiss , French kiss, fuck without comdom s as she loves the feeling of his cock throbbing before he fills her pussy with his hot cum.she will suck him until he cums and swallow his cum until he is dry. She does not do anal or sleep overs , but we stay until they are both sexually satisfied and I have had the pleasure of watching them and wanking my small white cock while watching and hearing them and my wife telling me how good his cock feels filling her pussy sooo deep

Last edited:
Back