What is happening to white men?

In the old timey days Black People were were separated from the whites much more, well they are not now and many white males just can't compete. It starts in schools were we see that they are stronger, tougher better at sports and confident with the girls.
The internet has really shown what they got and can do and it's a place where we white males can talk about our new status as beta males, sissies and whitebois.
I don't mind it,
Don't mind it at all

In the old timey days Black People were were separated from the whites much more, well they are not now and many white males just can't compete. It starts in schools were we see that they are stronger, tougher better at sports and confident with the girls.
The internet has really shown what they got and can do and it's a place where we white males can talk about our new status as beta males, sissies and whitebois.
I don't mind it,
Don't mind it at all
I used to hate it, but it causes much less issue if you accept it. Now I love it. Never would have imagined.

From Christine -
It did seem to start in the '60 with many of the
girls fantasizing if not actually fucking their fellow black male
students.

But now, in inner city, all black high schools, many of the male student
now come-on to their teachers as if it was totally acceptable. They grab
my ass, talk nasty to me, send me texts of themselves masturbating,
even rubbing up against my big butt and cumming on my leggings,
and want me to "party" (smoke up) with them.

And many of us have given in.

From Christine -
students.

Given in? Are you sure that is the correct wording, Christine? 😉

Well you know, it was just so naughty thinking about
letting guys my s on's age do stuff to me.
But they turned out to be a lot more assertive and dominant
that my s on.
Did you never consider carrying the baby full term? That would be ultimate naughtiness. And especially since your family and neighbours already had caught you red handed several times. Then it wouldn't be much to explain anyway.

From Christine -
students.

Christine points out something I want to emphasize: Much of what we see today had it start in public high schools. Some female, Black faculty members may have raised objection initially but not strenuously. Eventually nobody said anything. (The problem arises when young teachers who started in all Black high schools go off to mixed race schools. School administrators generally look the other way in IR relationships, but sometimes they have to deal with it and are uncomfortable doing so.) This taught one, if not two, generations of Black b oys that white women are greedy fuck toys and treat them according. One could argue at least public school teachers taught one thing right.

Christine points out something I want to emphasize: Much of what we see today had it start in public high schools. Some female, Black faculty members may have raised objection initially but not strenuously. Eventually nobody said anything. (The problem arises when young teachers who started in all Black high schools go off to mixed race schools. School administrators generally look the other way in IR relationships, but sometimes they have to deal with it and are uncomfortable doing so.) This taught one, if not two, generations of Black b oys that white women are greedy fuck toys and treat them according. One could argue at least public school teachers taught one thing right.
My wife always gets slightly nervous around black men but knowing her it’s definitely a nervous excitement

I’ve overheard her and friend Talking a particular man as if he is god like , the ladies were indeed talking about what sort of package he had

There’s a deep seeded desire in white women and a lust that will not go away

Too many people are worried about what other people are doing. Just enjoy what you enjoy. If you're a cuckold white boy who loves seeing hot interracial sex than be that. Don't ask why you like it or if anyone else likes it. It's not because of feminism or because of chemicals in the food or because you are "low T." Even if that were the case so what? Doesn't make it any less hot. You can live the BNWO lifestyle even if no one else does.

People also don't understand what weakness is. Being a cuck is not weakness UNLESS you are only being a cuck because you're legitimately scared of your girlfriend and her black lover and are in a cuckold relationship out of fear. But we know that is probably not the case with most people here. You are just doing what you enjoy and probably encouraged your girlfriend to get some BBC because it turns you on. Weakness is being scared of doing what you like. Weakness is giving into fear. It takes way more courage to be a proud out-in-the-open cuck than some fake moralist who tries to hide it.

So can we stop pretending like we're all a bunch of scared weak little white boys who have somehow been manipulated into being cucks, and just admit we love seeing white pussies getting pleasured by big black cock because it is super hot?

Back