What is a bull worthy size?

What is a bull worthy size?

• Total voters
I seems like the "sweet" spot is 9" which is actually pretty uncommon if you look at the statistics. The research does indicate that black men are a bit larger than white men on average but not by a lot. Of course if you are in this lifestyle you might encounter more larger than usual cocks. I know Amie seeks out cocks larger than my 6.5" (which according to statistics is a little larger than normal) to play with when she is shared with black men. Most have turned out to be in the 7-9" range with a few larger than that but only 2 that approached the legendary monster 12".
When watching my wife with her black lovers is the thickness which is the biggest difference, many have very fat cocks indeed. While they might only be a bit longer than me, most have been much thicker. Of course we haven't really taken a tape measure to their cocks, I'm basing my estimates on comparisons to mine and what they have told us.;)

What I have noticed lately that there are seemingly many more hugely hung black young people. If i look through Craigslist Los Angeles there are always a number of B.S> Ads. But there are always legit postings as well. Just last week for example there were two different young men who were over eleven inches long and as thick as a beer can. there. We always had ggod look. Once we started seeking out very large guys we still found quite a few.

Back