What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Agreed! The role of the cuckold is to be the caring ******* for the children of the baby-daddies. It works for the 10% of pregnancies where the husband doesn't know he's not the bio-*******. Why can't it work when the husband knows he's not the bio-*******. In some way, the children of these baby-daddies may fair better in a loving cuckold relationship than with the single mom that the baby-daddy might get pregnant or with guys who know they will never be a good dad. It's no different than adoption, but through natural conception.

Any male with sperm can become a ******* ...... It is the measure of a man to become a dad ...... Regardless of the genetic link.

I love being a mom!!! I am very interested in crossing this line of having a black man's baby, but....it will be another baby, another life...and far more then just some fantasy, so I want to make sure things are right, and current people in my life do not suddenly have a "change of heart" so to speak. I am however fully prepared to take care of my baby and future children....
but it is the thing that is always on my mind, being blessed to carry a black mans baby.....I do believe, because I feel it

Last edited:
To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Most guys here say they want and would be proud if their wife turns up pregnant. But I bet most, if not all, would throw their wife under the bus when family, friends, coworker start to ask questions.

Hate to admit it, but the thought of me breeding a girl kinda turns me on. It is a dom sex thing or something. Assuming the woman wants it badly and can afford it, which is a big if. But hey, easier to show my kid to the parents.

Most guys here say they want and would be proud if their wife turns up pregnant. But I bet most, if not all, would throw their wife under the bus when family, friends, coworker start to ask questions.
How could you abandon this...
If family, friends and/or coworkers cannot at least accept me, my [eventual] wife and my baby, then I would throw the closed minded one under the bus in a New York minute.

Back