What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

In my opinion it is not cool to bring a baby into the world when the parents r not even with each other and the wife is with another man because that will usually end up in a bad situation for the kid now dont get me wrong Id love to cum inside a white woman but she would have to be on birth control. I just do not think its right for the ******* ya know
Now this is a good post / reply from someone who though it out.

i found the pics on the pc. She doesn't discuess anything with me or with my sister think. I can't ask her. I totally agree with you i love to watch black thing but i don't want to have a brother or sister from a black stranger

Now this is a good post / reply from someone who though it out.
These people are just talking out of their ass people just like to talk. The main point is without both the husband and wife knowing it is wrong and you do not think so then you have no morals simple as that

preg_ad.jpg
Very dirtu hotttt !!!!!!!!!!!

This possibly the hottest thread in the site
I think so also. At the very least it is probably the most important. I think we white hubby's and wannabes need to be honest with ourselves on the topic of pregnancy by our wives Black lovers. We need and must accept that this is a possible outcome of begging our women to cuckold us.

We must always remember that (at least 90% of the time) we asked/begged our wife to cuckold us with Black men, and we really owe it to our wife to be supportive if things *happen* . . .

I think so also. At the very least it is probably the most important. I think we white hubby's and wannabes need to be honest with ourselves on the topic of pregnancy by our wives Black lovers. We need and must accept that this is a possible outcome of begging our women to cuckold us..

True. It's a possibility that's bound to occur, because one day, they're going to forget wanting the rubber.

interracial354.jpg

Back