What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I'll switch and be ur bull if you like. I'll give you a cute little baby girl as long as you have a cuck to support her. I want her to be raised in a loving household

Luckily mine can't get knocked up now, took care of that a while back. Sorry to the guys looking to breed but doesn't mean her pussy isn't good, it's hot, tight and wet!!!
That's sounds good for long term relationship ( wet and tight) any mature black bull loves!!
that's the pussy that keeps me hard for hours !!

I got knocked up by a black guy when I was 35 without my husband knowing anything about it. He was working out of town for 5 months and I got ******* one night and got very well fucked by 2 black guys while their wives watched. I ended up fucking one or the other of the black guys almost daily for a couple of months before I realized I was pregnant. When my husband came home I told him I was preggers but didn't tell him the baby was going to be black. A month or so later I miscarried so I didn't tell my husband the baby wasn't his. He found out by accident a couple of years ago and I was surprised when he said he wished I had not lost the baby. If I had known how he felt I would have definitely had a black baby. Anyway it scared me so bad at the time that I didn't have anymore black cock for 15 years. I really thought my husband would be furious instead he really felt bad for me.

Phyliss

I got knocked up by a black guy when I was 35 without my husband knowing anything about it. He was working out of town for 5 months and I got ******* one night and got very well fucked by 2 black guys while their wives watched. I ended up fucking one or the other of the black guys almost daily for a couple of months before I realized I was pregnant. When my husband came home I told him I was preggers but didn't tell him the baby was going to be black. A month or so later I miscarried so I didn't tell my husband the baby wasn't his. He found out by accident a couple of years ago and I was surprised when he said he
wished I had not lost the baby. If I had known how he felt I would have definitely had a black baby. Anyway it scared me so bad at the time that I didn't have anymore black cock for 15 years. I really thought my husband would be furious instead he really felt bad for me. Don't hide ( we' re all mature adults) with sexual needs!! )

Phyliss

Back