What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I don’t see any fundamental difference between black, white, red, yellow, green or blue. I also don’t really understand why the game should be brought to such serious consequences as pregnancy and the birth of a baby, as well as the relationship between a wife and her lover, no matter what his race. Cuckold is a game for two and primarily two people play it, and the third one plays a supporting role or a sex toy.
Seeing another man’s penis enter your girlfriend is exciting, but this should be your girlfriend’s fantasy and not ******.

Cuckold is a game for two and primarily two people play it, and the third one plays a supporting role or a sex toy.
It's not cuckolding without the third party to fuck the female. Under this consideration, all the roles are primary roles. What remains primary is the relationship between the mated pair. Let's not overly diminish the role of the welcomed outsider.

It's not cuckolding without the third party to fuck the female. Under this consideration, all the roles are primary roles. What remains primary is the relationship between the mated pair. Let's not overly diminish the role of the welcomed outsider.
It seems to me that the fantasies of many chat participants are, to put it mildly, exaggerated. yes, watching your girlfriend get fucked is more exciting than watching some girl get fucked. but a bull can change or be stable, but it can be called once in exchange or a couple.... in my opinion, relationships and health are above all.

It seems to me that the fantasies of many chat participants are, to put it mildly, exaggerated. yes, watching your girlfriend get fucked is more exciting than watching some girl get fucked. but a bull can change or be stable, but it can be called once in exchange or a couple.... in my opinion, relationships and health are above all.
That wasn't my point. My point is that you need an outsider to fuck the female in order for the act to be cuckolding. It doesn't matter if the outside partner varies. The outsider has less interest in a committed relationship. Nevertheless, it isn't cuckolding without the interested third party. Simple as that.

That wasn't my point. My point is that you need an outsider to fuck the female in order for the act to be cuckolding. It doesn't matter if the outside partner varies. The outsider has less interest in a committed relationship. Nevertheless, it isn't cuckolding without the interested third party. Simple as that.
Are you serious? Didn't I write about it? if you read what I wrote earlier, you will understand that I meant sex without the excesses associated with pregnancy or the refusal of intimacy with her husband. I am also against emotional intimacy with a third partner. the third partner is an exceptionally live dick.

and skin color does not matter, it only matters how polite a person is and understands his role and does not pretend to be more.
Again, not my point. I wasn't talking about pregnancy or emotional entanglement here. I was responding to your disregard for the proper role and importance of the outsider who completes the cuckolding process. Sure, there are those "bulls" who over-inflate their role and importance (just as many cuckold couples elevate the bull's role). But you cannot rightly diminish the outsider's role either.

Again, not my point. I wasn't talking about pregnancy or emotional entanglement here. I was responding to your disregard for the proper role and importance of the outsider who completes the cuckolding process. Sure, there are those "bulls" who over-inflate their role and importance (just as many cuckold couples elevate the bull's role). But you cannot rightly diminish the outsider's role either.
I'm sorry, but I'm not neglecting the role of the third. yes, it is important for a couple, as a component of a fetish

We'll definitely keep the baby if she got pregnant by accident but the real judgement and hatred comes from the family members that's why lots of couples go for abortion in accidental pregnancy.

We'll definitely keep the baby if she got pregnant by accident but the real judgement and hatred comes from the family members that's why lots of couples go for abortion in accidental pregnancy.
It does and many judge. However, that cannot take away from the love and commitment you give to that chil.d. He/she cannot be an outcast or treated differently. Ki.ds notice the treatment and act out in their own ways.

Unfortunately, some choose abortion. I would never go that route, but I can only point out alternatives and hope they choose differently. One cannot make decisions for others like this.

It does and many judge. However, that cannot take away from the love and commitment you give to that chil.d. He/she cannot be an outcast or treated differently. Ki.ds notice the treatment and act out in their own ways.

Unfortunately, some choose abortion. I would never go that route, but I can only point out alternatives and hope they choose differently. One cannot make decisions for others like this.
Absolutely correct if the couple is having a baby due to some fetish then the baby would definitely suffer from parental neglect because once the short lived dopamine rush goes down your interest in baby also goes down rapidly. It's better to communicate with each other properly and think in long term.

Absolutely correct if the couple is having a baby due to some fetish then the baby would definitely suffer from parental neglect because once the short lived dopamine rush goes down your interest in baby also goes down rapidly. It's better to communicate with each other properly and think in long term.
Fetish Folks should certainly give accidental and intentional pregnancies deep, deep consideration. As I said before, an innocent life must not be punished because of the kinky fun of the parents. But I also believe that with the prospective m0thers at least, regrets may give way to genuine joy as the pregnancy proceeds. And once the m0ther-to-ch!ld bond forms, that sort of love is among the strongest f0rces in nature, and it's beautiful.

Fetish Folks should certainly give accidental and intentional pregnancies deep, deep consideration. As I said before, an innocent life must not be punished because of the kinky fun of the parents. But I also believe that with the prospective m0thers at least, regrets may give way to genuine joy as the pregnancy proceeds. And once the m0ther-to-ch!ld bond forms, that sort of love is among the strongest f0rces in nature, and it's beautiful.
Well said!

Acho que é só uma fantasia, mas a ideia é muito emocionante, minha esposa já me provocou dizendo diversas vezes que esqueceu de tomar os comprimidos quando estava com um touro sem camisinha e eu estava enlouquecendo de tesão.

That happen to me with one of the 4 couples i have played with cuz i always wrap tight but they both were friends and we got way to comfortable with our play that night and she wanted to feel me cum insid her and i did 2 months later i got a pissed off email from him like it was my fault she had abortion and we never spoke of it again
No abortions for me!! If it happens, I am delivering a healthy baby!! J (the wife)

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
I need to plan a trip toTexas!!! J (the truly wants to be pregnant wife)

Back