What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

My wife’s first bull accidentally got her pregnant when they were roommates when they were interning together on the east coast. She was on birth control, but they had a weekend where he came so much inside her that it must’ve over powered the pill. She didn’t tell me until later, but she had an early term abortion. They still kept at it too until I came to visit to help her move back. I was a little taken aback but would’ve supported her no matter what she wanted.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

I would be so proud of my beautiful wife if she became accidentally, or deliberately, pregnant by a black lover.

I would be shocked and scared. But happy at the same time.
I've always wanted one or 2 or 3.
Then we would need to come up with a "white" lie 😲 To tell friends and family.

Like adoption, or that I'm impotent. Something like that.

Then we'd live the rest of our days happy :)

Here’s the thing - you’ve allowed your wife to have a boyfriend who fucks her as he pleases. She often comes home to stay with you, and she’s your wife. But her pussy belongs to the bull, and to some extent so does her womb. She belongs to the bull in the most biological sense possible. It’s none of your goddamned business if she wants to host his seed in her womb. You’re lucky if you get a taste of that pregnant pussy. But know one thing - his seed in her womb is a gift to you and your wife and should be respected.

And you’re raising that b aby, and signing the birth certificate.

Back