What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I would be completely ok with my wife getting pregnant if it weren’t for the complications that would come from it. Like trying to explain to our families about her having a black baby. She would be shunned from her culture and family. Not because the baby is black, but because she obviously “cheated” on her husband, and if we explained what happened, she’d still be shunned. My family wouldn’t take it well but they would forgive us and love their grandchild. But the biggest factor of all is the potential psychological issues it would play on the baby. You can make up a story but children always find out stuff eventually. There are so many ways this could happen. It would potentially cause a lifetime of issues for the baby and that is unfair. Also, what about the biological *******? Does he want a part in the baby’s life? Does he not? What about when the baby starts seeking out his biological ******* and his ******* didn’t want to be in his life? If my wife were pregnant by another man, I’d love her forever and our baby too. I’d raise him as my own but the risk for everyone involved are too great to not take precautions. I have a very low sperm count. The chances of me impregnating my wife are very very low. And pretty much nonexistent now that she doesn’t allow PIV sex. We have talked about natural insemination with someone who looks like us, but still, there are so many risk involved with that, we aren’t sure if it’s something we are willing to do. My wife does not want to go through IVF, it’s very important to her to become pregnant naturally. So we will see what happens in the future. Whether she ends up doing IVF, I somehow get her pregnant or she goes through with natural insemination, it will be very planned out.

I've written about this before - perhaps on this thread. I am a 48 year old man living in rural NC. Interracial dating or marriage seemed to be taboo or extremely rare growing up. My college GF had a suitemate in her dorm that dated a black man. At first my GF said they were simply friends but it became evident (as he sometimes stayed over) they were way more than friends.

I would find out about 10 years later from a girl that was on their hall (but didnt know me and my then GF had dated) that all three of them were having sex! She talked about how Sandy (My GF) was two timing her Boyfriend which happened to be me!!! Im not sure if I had a look on my face but I was embarrassed, humiliated, mad - a whole host of emotions. Then over the course of years I began to fantasize about what had been going on. I found myself masturbating to the fact I would take her out and then she was going back to the dorm with Angie and her black BF.

So that was my first cuckold experience tho I didnt know it at the time. But thats not what this thread is about.

What I have noticed in the last few years is the number of young (seem to be in their 20's) white females with black guys. I rarely go to the grocery store without seeing a white woman with a mixed race baby in the buggy and a black man standing close by. Again, they are usually young and the female is often very attractive. and dressed very sexy (revealing). At least in the summer or warm months!

I often find a reason to move slowly behind them. Not trying to be a stalker but cant help it!

Last night, I took my GF (I am divorced and dating) to what is called a fish camp. Large seafood type of restaurant, typically a lot of families in an open atmosphere. When we arrived, there was a wait (20 min). I noticed a young blonde, again she appeared to be 22 or early 20's with a white husband (or BF). But standing beside her was a 3 or 4 year old mixed race little girl. She was light brown skin and simply adorable. But on her hip was a black baby boy. He had much darker skin. Maybe 1 or 2.

I tried not to stare, glancing over occasionally at the female. Again she was pretty attractive. My GF was chatting about something but I couldnt tell you what it was and I tried hard not to let her know I was totally into watching this young woman.

Then I saw a much younger version of her - perhaps 16 or 17 come out where we were. I could tell they were sisters just from their looks tho the younger was thinner in the face. She took the baby in her arms and the five of them headed into the restaurant with the older sister taking the little girl by the hand and the guy following all of them.

Later, I went to the restroom and I didnt realize they were at a table behind me. There was mom - a woman who appeared to be in her 50's ... brunette sitting at the table and carrying on a conversation.

Ironically, when we went to checkout - once again they were in front of us. Mom had gone on to the car and little sis grabbed up the little boy, put him on her hip and walked out with the little girl as well, as the older sis and husband paid the check.

On the way back to my GF's place, my thoughts were racing about that whole event. The guy was obviously a cuck husband. Of course, I dont know if they were married or not but I do know they were together now. But I kept thinking of her younger sister. Would she follow in her sisters' footsteps? Was she already dating black boys - having sex with them?

I was so turned on thinking about it, I couldnt wait to get to bed with my GF. Needless to say we had great sex but she had no idea what I was really thinking about. Maybe this was or wasnt the right thread to add my little two cents. So if I did ever marry my present GF and if I were to convince her to have interracial sex...what if she turned up pregnant? It would be really, really hard to explain to family and friends but in the end I would certainly stick by her.

I think as time goes by, its becoming much more common place and less stigma attached to ******* who are mixed race. Interesting thread!!!

I've gone into detail before concerning this highly controversial subject. But it may have been on another thread, so...

Early on in my lifestyle adventures, I met an extremely beautiful white wife, the m0ther of a couple mixed-race ch!ldren as the result of kinky play. She and her white hubby were raising the k!ds as their own, and I never asked if or how she explained the situation to extended family, neighbors, friends, and co-workers. It's their business. It was going to be my business if I knocked her up anew, and that's exactly what she wanted. It took some serious thinking before I pushed past the initial shock and moral/legal implications to let the idea really turn me on to the point of No Return. We came very close, but it was a false alarm. Since I honestly told her that I was both disappointed and relieved, that lack of complete commitment led to a parting of ways for us.
Looking back now, I wish I would have successfully given them my baby to love and raise as their own.

Today, my viewpoint has changed, and I desperately want to get a happily-married white wife pregnant, either accidentally, or intentionally.

I would be completely ok with my wife getting pregnant if it weren’t for the complications that would come from it. Like trying to explain to our families about her having a black baby. She would be shunned from her culture and family. Not because the baby is black, but because she obviously “cheated” on her husband, and if we explained what happened, she’d still be shunned. My family wouldn’t take it well but they would forgive us and love their grandchild. But the biggest factor of all is the potential psychological issues it would play on the baby. You can make up a story but children always find out stuff eventually. There are so many ways this could happen. It would potentially cause a lifetime of issues for the baby and that is unfair. Also, what about the biological *******? Does he want a part in the baby’s life? Does he not? What about when the baby starts seeking out his biological ******* and his ******* didn’t want to be in his life? If my wife were pregnant by another man, I’d love her forever and our baby too. I’d raise him as my own but the risk for everyone involved are too great to not take precautions. I have a very low sperm count. The chances of me impregnating my wife are very very low. And pretty much nonexistent now that she doesn’t allow PIV sex. We have talked about natural insemination with someone who looks like us, but still, there are so many risk involved with that, we aren’t sure if it’s something we are willing to do. My wife does not want to go through IVF, it’s very important to her to become pregnant naturally. So we will see what happens in the future. Whether she ends up doing IVF, I somehow get her pregnant or she goes through with natural insemination, it will be very planned out.
i think one can work something out

She’s hot! Where are you from?

I don’t see any fundamental difference between black, white, red, yellow, green or blue. I also don’t really understand why the game should be brought to such serious consequences as pregnancy and the birth of a baby, as well as the relationship between a wife and her lover, no matter what his race. Cuckold is a game for two and primarily two people play it, and the third one plays a supporting role or a sex toy.
Seeing another man’s penis enter your girlfriend is exciting, but this should be your girlfriend’s fantasy and not ******.

Cuckold is a game for two and primarily two people play it, and the third one plays a supporting role or a sex toy.
It's not cuckolding without the third party to fuck the female. Under this consideration, all the roles are primary roles. What remains primary is the relationship between the mated pair. Let's not overly diminish the role of the welcomed outsider.

Back