What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

My wife feels the same way you do Pam. When we were newly engaged, she had her very first black bull in our Boston hotel room. We both asked him to wear a condom. He wore a condom for the first few minutes of stretching her pussy wider and deeper than anything she ever experienced in her entire life. She was in multi-orgasmic heaven.

Suddenly he pulled out and ripped off his condom. He insisted on going bareback or he would leave our hotel room. When I started to object, my Fiance told me to shut up because it was her decision, not mine. She quickly agreed to let her new black bull to go bareback, even though she was not on any form of birth control.

It was my wake up call as a cuckold Fiancé and I grew to love and accept my new role in our relationship.
That should have been a wake up call for you not to marry her and move on.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a married mature female from Germany.
I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
Yes, this might change many things in our life but I also think that this will be worth.
HEIKE

View attachment 6357792
I am sure you will get pregnant for sure

There is only Passion.
Through Passion, a black King gains his Strength.
Through his Strength, he gains his Power.
Through his Power, he gains his Victory. In this case, victory over white couples.
Through his Victory his chains are for ever Broken. Free of the mental prison state of mind. Free to conquer more. Free to free more of his people and get rid of those who created his chains in the first place.

The more the wife/couple spend time with her lover/bull(s), the more she/they become firmly entrenched and comfortable with their adequate choice. Things are sure to gravitate towards them taking things onto another level, such as inviting the lover to come and have sex with the wife in the comfort of their home.​

The wife can insist upon her lover wearing a condom. Although this will likely change the longer she gravitates towards wanting a more personal feel. As time goes, she can choose to have her lover fuck her bareback.​

This is also so true. It will eventually lead to her getting knocked up.​

www.damiendsoul.com

The Need for White Women to Breed Black

For a Black-Owned couple, nothing else can further solidify their union to their Black Master than the wife being Black-Bred.
www.damiendsoul.com
www.damiendsoul.com
Let's cut the *******. These wives are consummate hustlers shaking down their hubby 8 days a week. It's obscene what they get away with under the pretence of helping hubby realise a fantasy. Being a weak weasel the cuck actually believes she's merely being a dutiful wife. He still thinks it's about him! 🤦

That's so beautiful women black bred
It's not beautiful it's a god damn shambles judging by this thread.
Wow you don't have any self esteem.
He's lying. It's a kink. Presenting their dream fantasy in past tense as if it's been realised a sends them gaga
I used to say no dont cum or you’ll get me pregnant and they would hold me there and grind my pussy until they would cum in me!!! I would squirm like I was trying to get away and say please dont cum and at least half the time they would hold me down and say things like,its ok baby just take it and they would drive deep in me and cum and I loved it and I still do!!! Its such an incredible turn on!
Video or it didn't happen.

i do want to breed white women who loves handsome black men like me ON THE OTHER HAND i would love to help out a very cool down to earth white couple who want a biracial baby in their lives-i do want to help and i want to bring peace joy and stability into a white couples lives by giving them a beautiful cutie pie biracial baby-if you are interested please hit me up I DO WANT TO HELP!!!!!!!!!

Back