What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

That's so beautiful women black bred
It's not beautiful it's a god damn shambles judging by this thread.
Wow you don't have any self esteem.
He's lying. It's a kink. Presenting their dream fantasy in past tense as if it's been realised a sends them gaga
I used to say no dont cum or you’ll get me pregnant and they would hold me there and grind my pussy until they would cum in me!!! I would squirm like I was trying to get away and say please dont cum and at least half the time they would hold me down and say things like,its ok baby just take it and they would drive deep in me and cum and I loved it and I still do!!! Its such an incredible turn on!
Video or it didn't happen.

i do want to breed white women who loves handsome black men like me ON THE OTHER HAND i would love to help out a very cool down to earth white couple who want a biracial baby in their lives-i do want to help and i want to bring peace joy and stability into a white couples lives by giving them a beautiful cutie pie biracial baby-if you are interested please hit me up I DO WANT TO HELP!!!!!!!!!

Voglio allevare donne bianche che amano i begli uomini neri come me D'ALTRA PARTE mi piacerebbe aiutare una coppia bianca molto fredda con i piedi per terra che vogliono un bambino birazziale nella loro vita, voglio aiutare e voglio portare la pace, la gioia e la stabilità nella vita di una coppia bianca dando loro una bella torta cutie birazziale bambino-se sei interessato per favore colpiscimi io VUOI AIUTARE!!!!!!!!
yeah pls

Wow, what a cock rider! Full video?!
That is the full video. Be content ; stop hunting for more that isn't there.
Let's cut the *******. These wives are consummate hustlers shaking down their hubby 8 days a week. It's obscene what they get away with under the pretence of helping hubby realise a fantasy. Being a weak weasel the cuck actually believes she's merely being a dutiful wife. He still thinks it's about him! 🤦

I am sure you will get pregnant for sure

My wife feels the same way you do Pam. When we were newly engaged, she had her very first black bull in our Boston hotel room. We both asked him to wear a condom. He wore a condom for the first few minutes of stretching her pussy wider and deeper than anything she ever experienced in her entire life. She was in multi-orgasmic heaven.

Suddenly he pulled out and ripped off his condom. He insisted on going bareback or he would leave our hotel room. When I started to object, my Fiance told me to shut up because it was her decision, not mine. She quickly agreed to let her new black bull to go bareback, even though she was not on any form of birth control.

It was my wake up call as a cuckold Fiancé and I grew to love and accept my new role in our relationship.
You're newly engaged and you were happy to share your fiancé with any dreg hanging around your hotel room. Even worse she never objected? I get it if it's an ageing couple and the man can't fuck and wifey wants to inject some adventure into their stale marriage. You have no excuses. Find Jesus!

I am sure you will get pregnant for sure
Dude she's over 50. Don't patronize the woman.
How is a wife supposed to break the news to her husband that she's pregnant but the baby isn't his?

She's not married to Tony Soprano! She's married a feeble cuck. She's not at risk of being harmed so just tell him. He'll get an instant erection so it's all good.

Besides if you're OK with your WIFE being sexually assaulted by other men, don't start moralizing to her about the dos and dont's of being impregnated 😂

Nicki Minaj Whatever GIF

That slut of a wife of a wife almost got pregnant.... The slut sent me this picture a few years ago... As she cheated on me with a BBC
When your wife cheats on you, it is much different than when you know of and approve of your wife being fucked by other men.
When your wife cheats on you and another man fucks his black baby into your wife, 100% of the responsibility of raising her baby is on her and the ******* of her black baby.
You have 0% responsibility for raising her black baby.
How did your react when you saw your wife's photos?

When your wife cheats on you, it is much different than when you know of and approve of your wife being fucked by other men.
When your wife cheats on you and another man fucks his black baby into your wife, 100% of the responsibility of raising her baby is on her and the ******* of her black baby.
You have 0% responsibility for raising her black baby.
How did your react when you saw your wife's photos?
Isupport and approve my wife s Black addiction
And I dony know how I d react if she was pregnant

Ernest, have you consider ASKING one of your wife's lovers to impregnate her ? Pregnancy is a pretty natural outcome of fucking. If you want to give yourselves an excuse, get yourself snipped ( vasectomy ) and then you can legitimately claim that you cannot ******* children and need help to make her pregnant. LSG

Isupport and approve my wife s Black addiction
And I dony know how I d react if she was pregnant
If you support your wife being fucked by black men bareback, then you are responsible for any black babies your wife has. If you don't know that you DO want your wife to have a black man's baby and that you will love her black baby like you would your babies you had with her, then You should tell your wife you do not want her to have a lack man's baby.

If you support your wife being fucked by black men bareback, then you are responsible for any black babies your wife has. If you don't know that you DO want your wife to have a black man's baby and that you will love her black baby like you would your babies you had with her, then You should tell your wife you do not want her to have a lack man's baby.
this is not an easy decision to make

this is not an easy decision to make
It is easy because if you don't know for sure, 100%, that you DO want your wife to have a black man's black baby fucked into her unprotected married white cunt and womb, you should tell your wife you do not want her to have a black baby. You can't have any doubt in your mind.

It is easy because if you don't know for sure, 100%, that you DO want your wife to have a black man's black baby fucked into her unprotected married white cunt and womb, you should tell your wife you do not want her to have a black baby. You can't have any doubt in your mind.
I Message you privatly if you dont mind

Back