What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I remember the first time my bf got me pregnant and I told my husband D put his black baby in me.My husband was silent and was speechless but as my belly grew my husband just submitted to my bf and Darrian used to rub my belly in front of my husband and say this is my black baby in your wifes belly!Your wife is gonna have my baby *******!My hubby would just say ok,or Darrian would say lol get over here and suck my big black dick boy and my hubby would do it,D already took his wife and my hubby just submitted after that.Now black men just have their way with me and my husband just hands me over and OMG I get drilled and nailed and bred like its my job and I have to say I love it!
Your story is very similar to our cuckold marriage. There were several big steps to my eventual total surrender as a submissive cuckold:
1) sharing my new GF with my black friend in her first ever BBC experience
2) having her willingly give up her anal virginity to him
3) having her agree to always go bareback
4) having her agree to become 100% black exclusive and thus shut me off sexually
5) having her shared bareback with all 5 of his black friends
6) having her agree to stop birth control and be willing to become black bred
7) having her become pregnant with a black man’s baby 3 months before our wedding

Your story is very similar to our cuckold marriage. There were several big steps to my eventual total surrender as a submissive cuckold:
1) sharing my new GF with my black friend in her first ever BBC experience
2) having her willingly give up her anal virginity to him
3) having her agree to always go bareback
4) having her agree to become 100% black exclusive and thus shut me off sexually
5) having her shared bareback with all 5 of his black friends
6) having her agree to stop birth control and be willing to become black bred
7) having her become pregnant with a black man’s baby 3 months before our wedding
Wow you don't have any self esteem.

The man who got you pregnant is a bull but your husband should be ready for all possible consequences and take responsibility before getting into this lifestyle. You're inviting the bull home not to raise k ids, but to fuck you and possibly get you pregnant
I agree Bulls are my wife's fuck toys and if they fuck their baby into my wife, it is my and my wife's responsibility to raise any babies they fuck into her, not the Bulls. They are just fuck toys, they can't be responsible.

I used to say no dont cum or you’ll get me pregnant and they would hold me there and grind my pussy until they would cum in me!!! I would squirm like I was trying to get away and say please dont cum and at least half the time they would hold me down and say things like,its ok baby just take it and they would drive deep in me and cum and I loved it and I still do!!! Its such an incredible turn on!

I used to say no dont cum or you’ll get me pregnant and they would hold me there and grind my pussy until they would cum in me!!! I would squirm like I was trying to get away and say please dont cum and at least half the time they would hold me down and say things like,its ok baby just take it and they would drive deep in me and cum and I loved it and I still do!!! Its such an incredible turn on!
It's a huge turn on and besides don't waste good bbc cum

The black men know that you need their big black cocks and black baby making cum loads, that you truly NEED to have their black baby, it is perfectly Natural.

I would love to spend days at the beach with a Black Lover that I was pregnant by!! J (the wife)
I hope you would take your lucky white husband with you and the ******* of your black baby.
"I really want to be bred, just not by you."

View attachment 6454503
That big cock and cum load should be able to easily fuck a baby into your unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Back