What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Guys can help me. I live in Russia, but I want to marry a girl who wants to give birth to BBC. In Russia is not possible to find such. Now i started a quest in your country.

Last edited:
For years after my youngest was born, I continued to use BC pills so as to prevent a pregnancy, as I thought my world would be destroyed if I had a black baby. I wish I had been stronger to do as I secretly wanted and accept the risks of being with black men.

My only advice to the younger ladies is to let nature take its course. If it's meant to be it will be, and biracial babies are so beautiful.
My husband and I know all the possible outcomes and risks and I am openly alowing my black lovers to breed me, I concieved once with my boyfriend a year ago but miscarried.He and a few others are steadily trying to get me pregnant again.Im hoping I can

Any time you get into this lifestyle you know the risks, doesn't matter if the guy is whatever race. If they cum inside her it might happen. I have never known a bull who ever wanted to pull out or ever did. I often wondered when I got sloppy seconds (if I was lucky and a good cucky) who would be the ******* if it happened - but he was planting way deeper than I could ever reach.

One girlfriend would give me seconds but I had to pull out to cum.

i wish i was the white husband...but it is almost impossible to find such wife :(
Before the internet people had to pay to place ads in certain publications. It was much more reliable back then since nobody is going to pay to bullshit. I was in 4 cuckold relationships, granted not always with the most beautiful of women but it wasn't impossible in a large city. One lady had me as her public boyfriend for her family and public view and a lot of "my" black male friends just happened to visit my apartment while she was there. Another used me in return for my paying expenses like motel rooms in exchange for getting to watch and the occasional pity fuck. I mostly got blowjobs because she saved her pussy for her bulls but every once in awhile I got to fuck her.

please tell me. this site has a bride who want to find a cuckold husband? or everything is married?

please tell me. this site has a bride who want to find a cuckold husband? or everything is married?

Sorry to have to tell you, Emil, but most of the women here are either married or looking for black men. It is rare that we see a woman looking for a white male to cuckold and when we do, there is a long line of cuckold 'wannabes' already here that you would have to get in line behind, UNLESS you have something really attractive to offer in order to move you ahead in that line.

The best you can do here is become a 'real person':
(please note step #5): https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.15457/ , place an ad in the Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them" Forum telling the Ladies what you have to offer and hope for the best.

Good luck!

Sorry to have to tell you, Emil, but most of the women here are either married or looking for black men. It is rare that we see a woman looking for a white male to cuckold and when we do, there is a long line of cuckold 'wannabes' already here that you would have to get in line behind, UNLESS you have something really attractive to offer in order to move you ahead in that line.

The best you can do here is become a 'real person':
(please note step #5): https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.15457/ , place an ad in the Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them" Forum telling the Ladies what you have to offer and hope for the best.

Good luck!
Thank you for the tip

Back