What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

We've always been discreet about our adventures, our families don't know anything and only a few friends know, most of the time the bull uses a condom if it's unknown, but when it's the favorite bulls, they never use it, but she always takes contraceptives and avoid encounters in the fertile period. However on two occasions we were very excited and decided that we would risk getting her pregnant with some bull.
In the first one she was fucking weekly with a married black guy and also with a black guy who invited friends to group fuck her, we agreed that if she got pregnant we would say we were apart for a few weeks and she had some fucks with some guys , since the baby would certainly not be mine, during this period I was in total chastity. But as we just wanted to risk her getting pregnant, I suspect that she took the pills hidden from me, it's just a mistrust, because she knew that it turned me on a lot.

practically every day because he stayed at our house for almost a month, I won't go into details because I can expose myself a lot, but he is very similar to me however, during her most fertile days that month, she fucked a bull of hers and another friend of his, and she fucked three more unknown bulls that we found on dating sites. On the last day of the most fertile days, she had fucked two of the strangers, when we got home, she fucked my friend and after some conversation, she gave me the opportunity to try to get her pregnant, it's been almost two months that I haven't fucked her without a condom, after a few seconds of penetration, I came thinking that my single, small load of semen was competing with countless other loads that had been dumped in my wife's pussy in the last few weeks and that the possibility of hitting it was almost nil.

Last edited:
I have several ******* in different states because the husband allowed it and they wanted a mixed race baby. I seen all of them and they are beautiful. So that being said you and the couples have to agree on having sex raw or with a condom. I been in this lifestyle for 15 years and I know all my role of being BBC Master and bull. And when you have a very high sperm count you can't do anything but to get them pregnant if they fertile so that's why I tell every couples I meet up with that if we have sex raw I will get them pregnant and nine times out of the 10 the husband say yes so they can be pregnant.
Would be crazy if they put you on baby support

Back