What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
Congratulations on fucking such a large number of married white Ladies while there lucky husbands watched; and getting 5 white wives pregnant. Do you enjoy knowing that a white man and his wife are happily raising your black babies?

They may be our wives, but theyu are owned by the black masters and accept they are just fuck toys and cum dumps for blackmen
We are lucky that the black men do not want to marry or love our wives, but just use them as one of their fuck toys and cum dumps; because if they did love our white wives, our wives might leave us for them. So, we should feel lucky that the black men only want to use our white wives as their fuck toys and cum dumps.

I've got this hot slut in Philadelphia whom I'll be hooking up with in two month's time. She's still got her wedding dress in her closet and I told her to wear it for me once I'm there.
Did you get any pics of you and her in her wedding dress?

It's actually the reason I got divorced, the white ex-hubby couldn't handle the situation.
Stacy, sorry to hear about your divorce. Did your ex husband know and approve of you fucking black men bareback and no birth control? If he did and he still divorced you, he should be ashamed of himself for not supporting you and your black baby. Looks like there are many white men here that would love to marry you and help to raise your black baby. They would also support your desire to fuck more black cocks and your need to have them cum in your unprotected white pussy.

I am talking/emailing a cuck about that very scene now. Picture this: your wife pregnant with her bulls baby and the three of you pull up at the hospital as she has gone into labor...the three of you at the hospital about to deliever..they keep asking the cuck about this and that..and the bull steps in to answer all the questions...the nurses look to the husband and then back to the bull and keep everything going smoothly only to wonder....... then the finial moment and the baby is delivered................and he/she is perfect. golden to dark brown skin and hair softly curled...screaming at the top of his/her lungs................and later when in the room and the bull is sitting next to his woman..holding his new baby and talking softly to his woman..so proud.............and the cuck is sitting quietly by watching and proud of his wife and his family...................the nurses will talk and everyone will know or wonder or think they know................

i think this would be a complete turn on and i would love to see that scene.....even thou i have had two biracial children...the fathers were never present at their births.
Was your husband with you when you had your black babies? Did you or your husband invite the black fathers to the hospital to watch you have their black babies? How did you and your husband feel while the hospital staff watched you have black mens babies?

It must have been very exciting to watch a black man fuck your white wife on a public bus and in a public pool. Sounds like your wife still loves him; so, you should be careful or she might leave you for him. He probably does not love your wife, just enjoys using her as his fucktoy, which is lucky for you. I see he also enjoys using your face as a cum dump. Must be great fun for him to fuck a white man's wife while he watches, then pull his black cock from your wife's white pussy and cum all over her white husband's (yours) face. I am happy to read that you and your wife would raise his and your wife's black baby if he knocks up your wife. Good luck.
Well, Axel is a good male in all about sex concerns. I would have never been able to fuck her neither over a bus nor into a swimming pool. I would have been afraid to be watched by somebody else. But this was not a problema for him.
These weren't the first times my wife Susie had sex in public places. She had already done with another boyfriend before Axel and me. I thought Axel would be able to do it and I was right.
All that I've said about my wife getting pregnant was something that I thought in a momento where I was turned on.

Thanks for the reply. I understand about making fantasy type statements while being turned on. Does your wife fuck Axel without any kind of birth control? If she does then obviously she would likely get pregnant from him. Even if your wife uses birth control, she still might get knocked up by Axel. Would you and your wife have his and your wife's black baby if he did knock her up?

tonight an old lover came over and I asked my husband to leave us alone for the evening.This gentleman is the darkest black man I have ever seen in my entire life and he is an incredible lover.The two of us spent the whole evening making love and he filled my fertile pussy again and again with his hot black seed and I wass very happy to spread my legs and allow him to breed me! Even though married to a white man I have committed my pussy to serving only black men and my husband has grown to understand my need to be used by my superior black lovers!
huh Pam you are damn hot lady,so is your pussy loose from all those blackmans,ooooh, oleus@suomi24.fi

I find all the above answers to be seriously wrong. Just my opinion but something is wrong with some of these not that you each don't have a right to feel or have you opinion, You do have that right.
To me personally and I am a White married male past middle age now my personal opinion is that sex between a black male and a white woman is the most erotic sight anyone can see, to see a large or any black cock filling a white lady's pussy bareback is the greatest pleasure possible only surpassed by ( to me anyway ) a white husband seeing his own wife's pussy being used by a black man with a large black cock in the way it seems only black men can which is evident by the facial expression one see's so often when a black man fucks a white woman. This is besides my own very strong belief in the sexual superiority of the black and in his right by reason of the debt the white man owes him for past treatment to have sex with any woman they wish to use, again this is just my opinion. I also firmly believe in the right of all black men to fuck white women without protection (provided the black men are free of disease as are the chosen white ladies) and any pregnancy that may occur be accecpted as a gift and be cherished as such not to be throwed away as so much rubbish

Back