What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Our black friend Axel cummed inside my wife's pussy several times. We allowed him to do it because we know it brings him an incredible pleasure and great relief. The fact he cummed inside Susie when he felt the need, has another advantage, due if she has not reached her orgasm yet, it would bring her some extra seconds fucking between his ejeculation and his refractory period. Moreover I've seen sometimes, when Susie starts cumming, it makes either Axel or me cum too.
Somebody in this site asked me if we wished Axel to impregnate her. We were not trying that, but if Axel become her pregnant, I'll be pleased. We really love him. Several times I asked him to come at home to live with us, at least for some months.
Susie wished to stop calling him because she felt she was falling in love with him. We have not seen him for severl days, but I'm sure we are going to call him again.
follada-1-jpg.286755

follada-4-jpg.286756

Last edited:
We have a weird relation with our black friend. They had had a relationship for more than 4 years before I met her. She loved him, but problems with his parents made their relationship hard so she broke up with him.
Susie and me had been friend for a pair a years before she broke with him. We used to talk about sex during several minutes (sometimes hours) by phone.
I had always begged my wife to call him and get a trio. 10 years after we contacted Axel through a famous chat and we invied him to come at home. We have been having dates with him for more than one year.
We used to have sex in our bedroom. At first I participated assisting them in whatever they need, but later I let them fuck by their own and I just watched them.
Some months ago we were coming back at home from a daytrip in a village from the banks. We catched the bus and it was almost empty. There were 7 or 8 people not more. We had not had sex during all the day and Axel was tuned on, so Susie asked him if he wished to fuck there. I offered myself to match if anybody was coming. They fucked over the bus and both of them cummed.
Some days later they repeated the experience of having sex in a semi-public place, fucking into a swimming pool from a club. In that fuck they kissed eatch other all the time. Then Susie told me that she thought that she was feeling anything else. We stopped seeing him for some days.
Almost all the times Axel had sex with Susie, he filled her pussy. The only exception was once that they were fucking in missionary and when he was ready to cum, he put his cock out from her pussy and cummed over my face.
We're going to call him again soon. My wife needs to have sex with him. It's so good for her. I wouldn'y care if someday Axel gets her pregnant.

Last edited:
We are not planing on me getting pregnant but i ever do we already talked about and would carry the baby and raise her. I only like bareback, that poses an issue since its magnifies the possibility of getting pregnant. I do watch my cycles.
susan you so hot!!

We’d hope that white couples have serious discussions about consequences and alternatives before the wife goes bareback and otherwise unprotected with her black lover. Having children is a lifelong commitment and responsibility – as well as a tremendous joy. Public attitudes about interracial cuckolding appear to be changing for the better, but even if that is true, it is still a BIG step for a white couple to have the wife interracially impregnated, or to risk it in the cuckold relationship. More power to couples who affirmatively choose to have it happen, but be clear about what you are undertaking.

I wouldnt mind breeding a qos,but i'd have to be a part of my seed's life.

What if they don't want you to be a part of their lives? If I ever have to resort to this option because of a low sperm count, I'd love to have a really strong, dark, hung, athletic black male breed my wife. But I wouldn't want the biological ******* to be a part of our lives. It's my family, our family. I want to raise the beautiful biracial babies as my own and have them call me dad. Having two dads or a mom, cuck, and biological ******* could complicate things.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be deeply grateful for the gift of a beautiful biracial baby you gave us and thank you for giving my wife the most amazing sex of her life while giving us a family. But I'm not looking for divisions, resentment, or a second husband. That's why it's almost easier to just have her screw a deadbeat. They don't care. I honestly think that many of the pretty white girls I see, many of whom are nurses, paralegals, and other reasonably educated professionals, are getting pregnant by some of these types. I recently saw a well dressed, clean cut, fairly articulate beautiful pregnant white girl bailing her coal black bf out of jail. And I've met one who has three lovely ******* with three different incarcerated black men. I think that they want a beautiful mixed race baby. But they know that the guy won't stick around and that's exactly what they want. It's what I'd want. I'd prefer an educated professional's genes in our *******, but if his paternal instinct is too strong, then we would have to look elsewhere.

What if they don't want you to be a part of their lives? If I ever have to resort to this option because of a low sperm count, I'd love to have a really strong, dark, hung, athletic black male breed my wife. But I wouldn't want the biological ******* to be a part of our lives. It's my family, our family. I want to raise the beautiful biracial babies as my own and have them call me dad. Having two dads or a mom, cuck, and biological ******* could complicate things.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be deeply grateful for the gift of a beautiful biracial baby you gave us and thank you for giving my wife the most amazing sex of her life while giving us a family. But I'm not looking for divisions, resentment, or a second husband. That's why it's almost easier to just have her screw a deadbeat. They don't care. I honestly think that many of the pretty white girls I see, many of whom are nurses, paralegals, and other reasonably educated professionals, are getting pregnant by some of these types. I recently saw a well dressed, clean cut, fairly articulate beautiful pregnant white girl bailing her coal black bf out of jail. And I've met one who has three lovely ******* with three different incarcerated black men. I think that they want a beautiful mixed race baby. But they know that the guy won't stick around and that's exactly what they want. It's what I'd want. I'd prefer an educated professional's genes in our *******, but if his paternal instinct is too strong, then we would have to look elsewhere.
i totally agree with you

tonight an old lover came over and I asked my husband to leave us alone for the evening.This gentleman is the darkest black man I have ever seen in my entire life and he is an incredible lover.The two of us spent the whole evening making love and he filled my fertile pussy again and again with his hot black seed and I wass very happy to spread my legs and allow him to breed me! Even though married to a white man I have committed my pussy to serving only black men and my husband has grown to understand my need to be used by my superior black lovers!

Last edited:
tonight an old lover came over and I asked my husband to leave us alone for the evening.This gentleman is the darkest black man I have ever seen in my entire life and he is an incredible lover.The two of us spent the whole evening making love and he filled my fertile pussy again and again with his hot black seed and I wass very happy to spread my legs and allow him to breed me! Even though married to a white man I have committed my pussy to serving only black men and my husband has grown to understand my need to be used by my superior black lovers!
Pam, you are a cuck's dream wife. Very hot

You and I would get along well.

I'm no deadbeat -- intelligent, fit and creative, in fact -- but I have no desire to raise a kid.

It would be the best of both worlds!

HI to all.
I think this is my first or second post. I found the topic very interesting and is something we think and fantasize a lot.
We have been married for 7 years. Do not have children yet.
But the idea of having a baby of my black lover excite us much. We will, but we have no courage. And I believe we have many couples who think the same way we do, but are ashamed to admit. Of course, if this happened, we would receive this baby with total love, affection and care.
However, we forget that there is a third person involved nisso.Será he will want to monitor the baby's growth closely? After all he is the biological *******.
In addition, children will grow up and not know, will eventually ask us about the differences in skin color and even physical differences.
It is a decision that has to be well thought out before being taken. But we have this desire.

Back