What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

During the last months of the first lockdown in the UK, I was very worried when my wife's bull was stranded with us. He's actually a neighbour, but his family is from out of town and lost his job so we took him in. As you can imagine, he was ramming his cow (my wife) night and day and I was concerned the pill could stop working. After her last pregnancy I had to pay a lot of money for a private clinic - I didn't want her to use the overwhelmed public hospitals due to the infection risk. Another kid would put me in a very difficult situation. She does work too, but we're not precisely top-earners. We had also discussed the next baby would be mine (the firts one is by a colleague of hers from before marrying me).

Didn’t know if I wanted to share, but I decided to. Yes I am pregnant, we’ve know for a little while now, and after some deep and sobering conversations between all involved, we are finally in a happy and understanding place. I know I have said on here that my husband and I had the conversation(s) on the what if, and have always been of the mindset that we both would be ok with it and accept the responsibility. WE are now living that out. All three of us are happy and excitedly awaiting our new addition. Ironically, I guess the pregnancy risk play caught up with me. View attachment 3709211
Congratulations! Wishing all of you the best!

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Definitely keep the baby and love it.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

No hesitation in keeping it.

Back