What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Didn’t know if I wanted to share, but I decided to. Yes I am pregnant, we’ve know for a little while now, and after some deep and sobering conversations between all involved, we are finally in a happy and understanding place. I know I have said on here that my husband and I had the conversation(s) on the what if, and have always been of the mindset that we both would be ok with it and accept the responsibility. WE are now living that out. All three of us are happy and excitedly awaiting our new addition. Ironically, I guess the pregnancy risk play caught up with me. View attachment 3709211
Thanks for sharing. Wishing you all nothing but the best with your beautiful black baby. 🤗

Didn’t know if I wanted to share, but I decided to. Yes I am pregnant, we’ve know for a little while now, and after some deep and sobering conversations between all involved, we are finally in a happy and understanding place. I know I have said on here that my husband and I had the conversation(s) on the what if, and have always been of the mindset that we both would be ok with it and accept the responsibility. WE are now living that out. All three of us are happy and excitedly awaiting our new addition. Ironically, I guess the pregnancy risk play caught up with me. View attachment 3709211
I wish you all the best for your pregnancy and the birth
When your baby is born all the best for the baby, you, your husband and the ******* of the baby

Congrats to all three of you! Please keep us updated and hopefully all three of you get the support from each other and others!

Congrats!!!!!

Didn’t know if I wanted to share, but I decided to. Yes I am pregnant, we’ve know for a little while now, and after some deep and sobering conversations between all involved, we are finally in a happy and understanding place. I know I have said on here that my husband and I had the conversation(s) on the what if, and have always been of the mindset that we both would be ok with it and accept the responsibility. WE are now living that out. All three of us are happy and excitedly awaiting our new addition. Ironically, I guess the pregnancy risk play caught up with me.
it just happens sometimes.

Congratulations, I think we all know and accept the chance of getting pregnant in this lifestyle. I wish everyone the best.

This is so beautiful. What wonderful news.

Congrats and welcome to the club

Ive been pregnant by my bf twice now,Ive been dating him outside my marriage for 8 years with my husbands knowledge.We make love alot and my gyno says I may be too old 😊 my last little girl I carried for 7 months and fell down a flight of stairs and miscarried and they had to do a dnc and deliver her and it was incredibly hard.I was so close to have my beautiful black *******.He still breeds me as much as possible along with a couple other fine bruthas 😊

Coming from a Black Man who has fathered mixed race *******, as I read these replies - and I read MOST of them - the two common factors I constantly see are
A) you all stick with the fantasy of your woman being 'knocked up' by a Black Guy but none of you consider the implications of raising an actual PERSON who will have many questions about their self identity in life. You act like a baby is some non human accident that will be a novelty. This is a person you're talking about.
And B), you're all assuming that Black men are either unable or incapable or just unwilling to ******* and Raise ******* responsibly... As if a Black Man is merely breeding studs and your White life must cope with this 'situation'.

I say all of this with a grain of salt. Having had multiple interracial RELATIONSHIPS... Where two ppl genuinely loved each other and not just for sexual pleasure, and a life was produced out of Love and Affection.... Not just from fucking.

I'm just curious how many here have actually thought this all through to conclusion, PAST the sexual part. To where you have a curly headed BROWN kid who looks nothing like the rest of the family on both sides? Dealing with peer pressure, social and societal issues, etc...Smh...

I was recently talking to a cuck who... ALLEGEDLY has a pregnant wife from her Black Lover and this guy had No Clue what the life plans were for their supposed black mixed baby once she delivered it. Needless to say I was not impressed.

It's not a fantasy when the baby becomes a grown teen with a questions about their heritage, legacy, ancestry, self identity, etc... :devil:

- buzzkill Mike
I totally agree.
Being us a couple open to a different Kind of relationship we conceive a pregnancy but only in a long lasting rel where our bull/friend is willing to commit, be present as part our ménage/family.
Hit and run is just fantasy and morally wrong

Back