What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Its a number of things. The baby of course and the fact that she gained a good bit of weight with the baby. She let someone she considered a friend in on the lifestyle, and this "friend" made her feel like a slut and a bad person for doing it. So she hasnt really messed around with anyone since.

Its a number of things. The baby of course and the fact that she gained a good bit of weight with the baby. She let someone she considered a friend in on the lifestyle, and this "friend" made her feel like a slut and a bad person for doing it. So she hasnt really messed around with anyone since.
Some friend. A friend is supportive not destructive. Your wife is anything but a slut. Be supportive and try to help her lose weight and gain her self respect back while talking to her about having a Black baby

If your wife really wants to have a black baby, then you need to reassure her that you totally love her and make her feel that she is still attractive not only to you but to the BBCs.
I have done that. But she always has to think about things like this before acting upon it.

axel shot.JPG
Taking in count the black potential from Axel's cum shot, he would be able to get pregnant my wife if she didn't take anticonceptive pills. Even better, Susie ever wraps her legs strongly around Axel's body, everytime they fuck in missionary...and it's called like the best position to get pregnant.
I'm sure a lot of women would be crazy if Axel fucked them...and many of them begged to get pregnant from such incredible male.

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880

This is the ultimate dream for me. One day hopefully.

it would've been my ultimate thrill if my wife got pregnant by a black man and I didn't know which one did it. My wife tried real hard to get pregnant by black men she got off the pill and just fucked black men only until she was pregnant the sad part is the pregnancy did not last too long. She got pregnant three times by various black men either one of us knew which guy got her pregnant but they all ended up in miscarriage followed by a hysterectomy .will both very disappointed because my wife wanted a black baby to show all the white people that she fucking and would have been real proud to bring this baby up as our own at no cost to a black man .
In my opinion black man should not incur any financial costs for fucking any white woman married or not the husband or ******* should bear the entire expense for bringing that baby up.
The only obligation the black man has is to keep fucking our white women without the worry of it costing him anything .
I agree.

If we as husbands, Bfs etc.. are asking for our wifes GFs etc to get fucked then we should be able to foot the bill for a kid if that happens to occur. The black cock is not to blame, we are for asking this of them.

Back