What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Actually, for some, the whole point of interracial is fun. Same with any other kink, fetish, interest, or whatever. As for getting pregnant, wife had her tubes tied years ago.

Actually, for some, the whole point of interracial is fun. Same with any other kink, fetish, interest, or whatever. As for getting pregnant, wife had her tubes tied years ago.

Even better to cum inside her enough! I know she'd love the feel of a black cock's cum swimming inside her.

No. Though we are hoping to change that. With me on the road she has to deal with the ******* and work, so her schedule is hectic. Plus where we live, there is just not that great a chance for her to meet people that can take care of her.

The-truth-must-be-shared.png

Thanks Desoul.. Just trying to do my part and sper more conversation on this great topic.

If any divorced or single moms/female who is looking for a wht gentleman to take care of them emotionally who understand this lifestyle give me a shout! I am well educated secure guy who is looking for a women to share this lifestyle with. I'm supportive in every aspect. Located Ohio and could easy relocate. Hope to hear from others who understand my situation. Email me at ohiofunguy41@yahoo.com or Yahoo IM ohiofunguy41

Any guidance from members of this website who can guide me in the right direction would be greatly appreciate.

Hope each of you in this group have a Merry Christmas

Scott

Dsoul,

What I'm looking for is a women from this sight who is Divored or single who is in need of Wht bf/hubby to take Care of. Cuck wannabe who understand the lifestyle. So I guess I'm looking for you to help be the match maker. I know there must be a lady member on here who would love to have a understanding hubby like myself to be there for emotionally and also supportive to be bred.. If you or any other members who know what's best way to locate these types of women it would be helpful. As a wht guy I know my place and will make sure my she is well looked after. If any ladies read this and you are serious please respond or yahoo IM me at @. ohiofunguy41.

Thanks.. Hope someone out there can help me out..
Scooter

getting pregnant is a serious decision.its very different from erratic fucking whomever one likes.
a baby needs to be raised,educated and made a good citizen.its possible only within a secure marriage.
we r not pigs to breed irresponsibly and our baby is no piglet to go n feed themselves in a gutter.

Back