What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Last edited:
I would love to, when I get a chance I will, awesome blog, I enjoyed reading it, exactly the way I see things, well written and insight
Also between me and you, reading the blog made my 8 in dick hard, seeing the pics and some hot reading. Lol, Up to you if want to Christina that.Lol

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
She's fine!

I read the blog, awesome reading, the way it is, can't stop it, you would be stupid to not see it in the world today

I certainly could not stop it. Would you be kind enough to post your answer on our blog as well? Christina would appreciate it it very much. You can just press "Comment" under her article.
Thanks.

I would love to impregnate a married, divorced or single woman. This is a big fantasy of mine. Usually its just that for white women a fantasy, they want you to talk about it during sex but dont want it really to happen. If it happened with a woman i was with I'd welcome to take responsibility but would also respect it if she didnt want me too. As long as my baby is taken care of, that is all that matters.

It's more about the humiliation of the cuckold and making the hotwife feel that even in situations like this, the bull can be the dominant one.

I would love to be in a situation where someone knew about my cuckoldry, without risking my social and family life. The doctor would look at me holding my wife's purse while the bull would be holding her hand, touching her belly, maybe even kissing and fondling her a little. And if asked, my wife would say "yes that's my husband, this is my boyfriend "

If you want to be in a situation where someone knew about your cuckoldry, you might want to read these post by my wife on our blog.

https://blacktowhite.net

I would love to impregnate a married, divorced or single woman. This is a big fantasy of mine. Usually its just that for white women a fantasy, they want you to talk about it during sex but dont want it really to happen. If it happened with a woman i was with I'd welcome to take responsibility but would also respect it if she didnt want me too. As long as my baby is taken care of, that is all that matters.

Normally it's my husband who uses this profile, but now it's me. Perhaps you would like to read our story on our profile. Christina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally it's my husband who uses this profile, but now it's me. Perhaps you would like to read our story on our profile. Christina.

Wonderful to meet you Christina. I absolutely LOVED your story and I will comment on it soon! You are such a blessed couple and I hope I have the kind of loving marriage and family you guys have someday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back