What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

4737b27660ae09cc2f90a69b426c4723_150.jpg
To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Sir i would be priviledge to support and take the very best of care as i would obay him as i do his black daddy. watching his be feed on her white tits in public. as all can see that i am not the daddy of that dark skin handsome ******* of a superior black man.who would be much bigger when he was born

View attachment 148469 Sir i would be priviledge to support and take the very best of care as i would obay him as i do his black daddy. watching his be feed on her white tits in public. as all can see that i am not the daddy of that dark skin handsome ******* of a superior black man.who would be much bigger when he was born

That's good to hear, white boi. Tell me where you're based at? What city?

Yes, it's just a mattter of letting things play out. She may find she wants to keep breeding, or not. I think the white male should stand by his lady and allow the free choice of who she lets fertilise her eggs. No husband should be forsing himself upon his wife.
I could not agree more, the husband should stand by his wife and accept her pregnancy, it's the biological imperative, she'll seek out the most appropriate male to breed with her, to make the strongest babies

If it was an unexpected result, the whore must keep it , and her cuck must accept it as his to. Even if the ******* didnt want to know. Its his right to dump his load anywhere he wants
I agree, the cucks duty is to take care of and cherish his wife, society can only be made stronger by Black men spreading their seed wherever they want, why should a pregnancy be their responsibility, it's not his wife!

Yes that is correct, many white bois would not agree, but the point is that most white girls would agree wholeheartedly. I often overhear white girls who, though they are married and devoted to white husbands, talk openly about fantasies involving Black Men, Also, a lot of women talk to me candidly because they know I am safe (neutered) and they express their desire and fantasy for Black Men. So, I think the chain of command is right, with the Black Man reigning supreme with the white girl sucking His dick and the white boi kissing the white woman's ass. This is the way of the future!!!
Absolutely right on here! This is the way of the future and we'll all be much better off , whitebois realizing where their place is (on their knees) and white women realizing theirs (on their backs) and Black men knowing theirs, ruling and planting their seed.

The best course of action: just relax and let her do what comes naturally. If that means your wife putting her legs up in the air and letting her black lover inseminate her like a brood mare, that is only nature taking its course as God intended. You should of course be present while she is being serviced by her black bed partner. You should calmly and lovingly encourage her as her sexual passion increases, and arrange that an unobtrusive video camera is running so as to preserve those precious moments when her passion swells into orgasm and the bull ejaculates his semen into her womb.

God willing, a few weeks later her belly will visibly ripen with the seed of her interracial passion. And when she is in late-term pregnancy and her round, swollen, gorgeous belly drops, you will be so excited that you will do everything you can think of to proudly show her off in her highly pregnant condition. You will insist that she take walks in town with her black lover, both of them hand-in-hand, with the Negro lovingly caressing her belly as they amble about in public places where you know your friends are likely to see them. Take photos of those occasions and post them on the Internet so that other interracial fans can enjoy them. And after the blessed day your sweetie delivers her baby (or twins, if her black man is as sexually potent as he should be), you can proudly show the baby (or babies) off by parading a stroller down the main street.

At that point, you will understand. The only remaining course of action will be to allow her to breed with a black lover again. And again!
You have put into words what both I and I'm sure many other right thinking white men think and feel, it's honest and brave too, the way of the future.

I love TxDark Bull’s pics of the white girl he got pregnant. I love the pics of this beautiful woman with Black Seed growing in her tummy. I also admire the couple for having the courage and the innovation to do as they see fit without caring about the norms and constraints of society. I admire the white male for assuming his subordinate status and understanding that his wife needs a Superior Black Man. Hopefully, white couples like this will help shape things to come for other white couples. One day this kind of behavior will be seen as totally normal and white cucking will be acceptable. Finally, I totally worship the Black Seed that TxDarkBull has put inside the white female. i think it is a beautiful and wonderful action of nature.
I agree, most of our problems come from us whitebois trying to assert our place in a world that is starting to realize we are and always have been the inferior and subordinate ones, the sooner we accept this fact and start supporting our women's desire to go Black the better off we'll all be.

Back