What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

My wife is currently pregnant and is due soon, the end of June or beginning of July. Amie had unprotected sex with 3 black men around the time of her getting pregnant. Her obstetrician told her that her conception date was 2-1/2 weeks after her gang bang with them. We are quite sure that the baby is mine but there is still a small chance one of them got her pregnant. She told her doctor that she had sex with someone other than me during that time, she didn't say it was a gang fuck or that they were black. Her obstetrician assured her that the conception date is pretty accurate which relieved our worries. We have our fingers crossed, a mixed race baby would be disastrous for us.

My wife is currently pregnant and is due soon, the end of June or beginning of July. Amie had unprotected sex with 3 black men around the time of her getting pregnant. Her obstetrician told her that her conception date was 2-1/2 weeks after her gang bang with them. We are quite sure that the baby is mine but there is still a small chance one of them got her pregnant. She told her doctor that she had sex with someone other than me during that time, she didn't say it was a gang fuck or that they were black. Her obstetrician assured her that the conception date is pretty accurate which relieved our worries. We have our fingers crossed, a mixed race baby would be disastrous for us.
I hope the baby will be white.

I think I would allow the accidental breeding one time. You can make up a separation story for family and friends, as to why your baby looks a lot darker then yourself or your wife. More then once everyone will know your into some taboo *******.

That is the most moronic thing I have ever heard...you are all insane. Stop eating paint chips...seriously a biracial is thrown into foster cqre or an orphanage bc a couple of adults wanted to fulfill a sexual fantasy are you kidding me? Your wife should have hysterectomy or better give all fallopian tubes and whatever means of conceiving away before you waste anymore tax payers money...holy *******

I would answer this by telling you all that Sex is Sex.
No matter how goo you are tring to prevent pregnancy...it will eventually happen.
Birth Control is not perfect.
So just ENJOY the moment....if it happens it will and you be surprised.
Never plan a pregnancy....just let it happen naturally.

Birth control works when you do exactly what your phsyician says and your onto it. It only fails bc of human error ergo the one taking it.

Vitality is the key factor. If your wife carries the seed of a bull, let it be! I have been breeding for years now - for real and it feels really good. It's the instinct that counts. Plans to visit Moscow? Check your ovulation date.
E-mail: alfabull@yandex.ru, Skype: health--club

Yea russian is thriving in this department you know minus the subpar medical social infrastructure and resources to take care of rising orphaned children and poverty stricken regions of the country where children conceived are severly neglected lets have cuckold bull breeding...I think you all need a CAT scan bc I swear some of you have suffered a concussion or a serious head injury. Otherwise if not I think mom nature got it wrong

I do hope you keep us updated when Amie gives birth. I know in your posts in the past you mentioned how exciting it is to watch her go unprotected with her guys but the idea of her getting pregnant worried you.

Best of luck, amie sure is a hottie!

GREAT FANTASY BUT IF IT HAPPENS HAVE AN ABORTION,not a good idea in reality because it brings all sorts of real world problems....keep it a fantasy and if it happens great but be realistic people.

My wife has been told she would have problems carrying a baby to term due to back problems and would require a C-section in addition to those problems if she ever did get pregnant.

So we would probably have to abort any accidental impregnation that occurred regardless of whose sperm caused it.

On the off chance that we kept it I would probably try to claim a mishap at a sperm bank and raise the baby as my own.

My wife has been told she would have problems carrying a baby to term due to back problems and would require a C-section in addition to those problems if she ever did get pregnant.

So we would probably have to abort any accidental impregnation that occurred regardless of whose sperm caused it.

On the off chance that we kept it I would probably try to claim a mishap at a sperm bank and raise the baby as my own.
Why not be honest and say she likes to fuck BBC's and the baby is the result.

Back